Are you cirumcised?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Are you cirumcised?

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, I'm one of the very rare exceptions. My parents were apparently concerned about the negative effects circumcision would have on my ability to really enjoy sex (my dad came from a place where circumcision is very rare).

Needless to say, I will be forever grateful to them for that.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well I really enjoy sex, very intensely so the idea that it makes sex less pleasurable is a nonsense!!!... tbh I would have thought that circumcison would IMPROVE sexual fulfillment because it exposes the 'glans' which has the most sensitive nerve endings in the whole of the penis!!!!...

god this really IS becoming a sex ed lesson!!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh.

Well, it makes wanking easier, because I've never had to use lube. And the only injuries I've ever sustained were to my hands.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I don't have to use lube either... (re-read my previous post, I edited it to add more information!!!)...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: tbh I would have thought that circumcison would IMPROVE sexual fulfillment because it exposes the 'glans' which has the most sensitive nerve endings in the whole of the penis!!!!...

I just have to say that I can't get off unless I'm stretching certain muscles in my legs.

I don't know if this is related or not, but it seemed worthy of mentioning.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm... funnily enough I used to do this 'crouching' thing lol, I can't say anymore than that but i'm not sure if this is related to your 'leg muscle' thing.... sadly I did a little bit too much 'crouching' and I think in the ensuing years (particularly as I was an obese teen) i've fucked my legs up because of it... I've suffered with a lot of pain and knee problems and bending and streching ever since...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I used to jump out of trees and jungle gyms; I still jump down stairs.

Amazingly, my legs and back are ok...for now.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

you jump out of trees and down the stairs during masturbation???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :roll: :wink:

wow, jumping around sounds like fun, having sex with you sounds like fun too!!!! :shock: :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No, I'm pretty stationary when I wank, save for the stretching of the leg muscles...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

wow... would be interesting to see you stretching your legs, i'm finding it hard to imagine...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm guessing there's not much to see, but I dunno, I try to avoid looking at my body when I wank. I hate my body. I tried wanking in front of a mirror once. It didn't take.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

*vomit* pervy
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I can see thinking it pervy if I DID get off on doing it in front of a mirror...

...but I didn't.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No, well I know some people get off on watching themselves doing it lol!!!... whatever is 'pervy' to one is normal to another - who are we to say???... it's all subjective isn't it... oh and most people hate their bodies or at least aren't fully satisfied with them... :roll: :(