Staplers

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Staplers

Post by SoGone »

Don't you hate it when the stapler jams and you have to open it up to fix it and there are only two or three staples left and then you find it's impossible to get them to stand up long enough for you to get the string-metal-thingy to hold them in place?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: Staplers

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:Don't you hate it when the stapler jams and you have to open it up to fix it and there are only two or three staples left and then you find it's impossible to get them to stand up long enough for you to get the string-metal-thingy to hold them in place?
Wish I could just press on "like".
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Surely you're not the only person here who agrees with my hatred of lone and nearly-lone staples.

But I'm fairly sure I'm the only one here who thinks that "The Nearly Lone Staples" would be a decent enough name for a country rock band.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...how the hell does this thread have 32 views?????
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Probably people who Googled "staplers-troubleshooting".
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: promised i just looked at this now!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: yeah right sun!!! it's your ocd I bet!!!!... :roll: That and the fact you love reading Andy's 'fascinating' insights on life's everyday challenges!!!!... :lol: I haven't used a stapler in donkey's but it's true I used to hate it when there were only a few left and having to 'reload' without it springing shut and the staples flying everywhere!!! The best thing was those staple guns - the ones teachers used to staple giant sugar paper displays on the walls!!!! Kids used to grab hold of them and have staple wars lol!!!... That and of course the usual elastic band flinging and age-old drawing pins on the chair trick - I bet you've suffered some of those things from your kids haven't you sun???!!! :lol: 8) And don't tell meI bet you also have 'favourites' too dontcha sun???!!!!... :shock: :o :roll: favourite students - teachers pets lol!!!

btw I only just thought - I guess the reason sunshine and SoGone hate eachother so much is because one is a teacher (a grumpy, old one at that!) and the other is a 21 year old student!!!!... I never really thought of that before!!!... :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:Probably people who Googled "staplers-troubleshooting".

I did that, and I got "About 1,280,000 results (0.12 seconds)." I doubt this humble forum is that high up on the list (is there anyone who looks at the END of Google search strings? Jesus, that's worthy of a discussion in and of itself).

When I Googled "suede staplers troubleshooting," I found a lot of weird stuff with staplse and fabrics, but no Britpop stuff.

: /
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I guess the reason sunshine and SoGone hate eachother so much is because one is a teacher (a grumpy, old one at that!) and the other is a 21 year old student!!!!... I never really thought of that before!!!... :twisted:

My teachers love me, and I love them, or at least like them, or at least like them more than I like most of my peers...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You a teacher creep???!!!... :shock: :!:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, unlike my peers, they actually seem to sort of like me. So I've got to hold onto that.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:

My teachers love me, and I love them, or at least like them, or at least like them more than I like most of my peers...
How old are you?!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

haha... he says he is young
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:
SoGone wrote:

How old are you?!