Strange things, mystifying

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Strange things, mystifying

Post by SoGone »

...anything that confuses you? Care to talk it out here?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Strange things, mystifying

Post by mark »

Life confuses me, men confuse me, people's motives confuse me, why some people are such bastards confuses me, why others are utter darlings confuses me, why life is so fucking frustrating confuses me....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Life confuses me, men confuse me, people's motives confuse me, why some people are such bastards confuses me, why others are utter darlings confuses me, why life is so fucking frustrating confuses me....

One at a time, dear!

Ok, Life. That's a good one to start with. How did Simply Red go from thrilling to suckiness so quickly? Apart from the magnificent "Fairgrounds," there's nothing on "life" that's worth anyone's while. And even that song is better in its single incarnation. My theory is that Mick Hucknall, during one of his many sexual escapades, somehow lost his balls. Literally. This would explain why his voice suddenly became this weird falsettoy thing in between "A New Flame" and "Stars." It would also explain why, in the photographs included with "Stars," he looks like an aging hippie trying out for the lead role in "Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."

Men? Can't help you there, darling. I've always wanted to be a woman myself. But we've been through this before.

People's motives? I didn't know that people had motives. Mostly it seems that their actions are the result of chucklefucking.

Why are people utter bastards? Well, they're people.

Why are people utter darlings? Well, they're people.

Why is Life so fucking frustrating? Sigh. Didn't we cover this in the first response?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I have a question - wtf is 'chucklefucking'???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :? one of the strangest things about Mick Hucknall is why women want to fuck him when he is soooooooo pig ugly!!!! :shock: :? Is it really just for the money and fame and to say they've shagged a famous pop star???...., that's sad, but that's people I guess.... Another mystifying thing is the fact that over the months you've become so much more overtly gay whilst remaining straight... unless that's just how it seems....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Chucklefucking is just what it sounds like...people aimlessly going around, stepping on other people's dicks, not giving a moment's thought to what they're doing.

And yeah, women apparently get off on fucking celebrities just because they're famous. I mean, Mick's not just ugly: he's a total asshole. But whatever.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lol - i'm suddenly feeling a bit sorry for Mick after his character assasination!!!!... :( But then he's a rich, greedy, selfish bastard so who cares???!!!... :P

What's the complete opposite of a 'chucklefucker' then because I care waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for other people's feelings - unless they piss me off!!!... :P :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, chucklefucking doesn't necessarily mean that people have bad intentions. It just means that they go about their day...get shit done, don't bother to organize their actions or wait their turn, etc.

...I guess in your case, we can just call you a bleeding heart.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: that doesn't sound good!!!!... :o :roll: :( :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...what, being a bleeding heart?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleeding_heart

And i'm not excessively sympathetic, i'm just ultra nice and concerned with good manners and the feelings of others... Florence Nightingale basically!!! :mrgreen: Well, as I said i'm a bitter old bastard to people that deserve it too so it works both ways!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I realize that "bleeding heart" is often used as an insult, but to me, that's like saying, "You give to the poor and feed the hungry and tend to the sick and clothe the naked. You suck." Like it's so terrible to have a conscience...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ok...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Grumble.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

why grumble???!!!... :shock: :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I assumed you were being sarcastic.