Big Bang Theory (tv series)

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Big Bang Theory (tv series)

Post by sunshine »

where you had to learn least... a bit lazy, innit? :lol:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

you and me all we want to be is laaazy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

btw. English was my worst subject (too lazy to learn all the vocabularies :D). No, honestly I also had much more interest in maths chemistry, physics etc. but I chose like that:

you had to take: maths, German, foreign language (so English as there were too less people for Latin and I already made the exam in class 11)

so I had to chose one more language (which I couldn't, see Latin) or science. For chemistry there were too less people so there were physics and biology and biology is so much to learn so of course I took physics (and I thought it might be more interesting).

so one more subject: chemistry was my first choice, politics, the second, both I couldn't do because we were too less people, so I could choose between biology (see above), history (so much data to remember and a horrible teacher), arts (I don't think I'd be too good), music (I didn't want to do though they wanted to persuade me), sports (yes, me, haha) and geographic/economy/things - so I took that one, was the best left and many interesting things to learn

yes, I've always been lazy, but just because I could.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: :wink:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

an all illusions are gone :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and later at university I started with almost only As until I started going to concerts... thanks to my thesis I graduated it with a very good but really at the edge to good. So it turned out to be fine, but it could've been better.

anyway, no one cares nowadays (as it's not really THAT bad) and I guess it was much more fun travelling around than sitting in my room learning. Anyway, what sense does it make to learn more than 1 week for exams?? :lol: :lol:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

OMG!!!! :twisted:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

haha here talks the teacher

they always liked me tough - don't ask me why :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

English is your worst subject disco??? :O :O :O oooooh :(

And yet every 'foreign' person I know seems to say english was one of their favourite and easiest subjects or languages to learn... :(

oh and I was teasing about my ex a bit but it's true that show was one of his favourites... It doesn't bother me really you talking about it so go ahead :) Anyway I am more than happy with my current boyfriend :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i always tell my kids that any lazy person can learn english as it is so simple (simple language for simple people!) :lol: :roll: :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

simple people - that's why you learnt it and use it and why it is the number one language of choice the world over???... The whole point of language and communication is that it's MEANT to be simple, fool!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

no, no... wait until chinese is it and see what you think then...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:no, no... wait until chinese is it and see what you think then...
Bearing in mind that that sentence is grammatically all over the place and makes no sense whatsoever I think you just proved that english is NOT so easy after all!!!... :shock: :roll: :P :P :P
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i won't accept a comment from an english person about english grammar...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lol... erm... ok, your grammar sucks and so you won't accept this from a person who was born and raised with this as their first language???... makes sense...

My boyfriend is learning japanese btw - he's french... and his english is pretty good - probably better than a certain arrogant spaniard's!!! :P
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i teach in an english school, darling... and I see that grammar is not part of the curriculum...