suede tshirt 2010

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: suede tshirt 2010

Post by mark »

Brett solo over Suede is an absolute fucking joke disco lol!!!! :shock: :evil: :cry: ....

Suede piss all over Brett solo from a very great height every time - even though of course I love him very, very much lol!!!! 8) :roll: :wink: :shock: :shock:

Ok I do love his solo stuff and performance a lot but of course the performance and songs of Suede are totally unmatched - nothing could or can touch them...!!!!

Weds night is gonna be totally mental!!!! 8) :D :D :D

As for the t-shirt - hope large fits - no way i'm going back to my old days of XL !!!!! - annoying that sizes vary so much in tops - generally i'm now a comfortable fitting medium but sometimes i need large because medium is skin tight - and believe me that's not a pretty sight in my case!!!!!.... :roll: :(
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

Mark I understand you, you were a Suede fan ever since, but you also have so see it from my position.

I didn't experience Suede back then. I got known to Brett, fell for his music and him and THEN of course(!) got known to Suede. I love Suede and I loved the show, it was great, but it was Brett I fell for, it was his albums (at least Wilderness and Slow Attack) that I actively experienced just when they came out and stuff. All the excitment of listening to it from the first time, speaking about it with others, going to gigs, hearing songs life for the first time they are played live, seeing how performances change, exchanging experiences and stuff.

With Suede I could just try to imagine how it must've been for you back then. But in the end I just bought all the stuff afterwards, I love it and there are quite some songs that really mean much to me, but it's def different from being a fan from the old days, that had all the excitement when new stuff came out, that went though everything actively and not just read about it now, you know what I mean.

So I understand you, yes, but that's just how it is for me.

and I know I shouldn't say so as this is a Suede-forum :oops: :oops:

but after all: I love Suede and I loooved the 100gig 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hey you are free to say whatever you fancy in this forum disco (unless the 'captain' says otherwise!!!!) and don't be detered by anything I say... I guess i'm just really protective towards Suede because they meant (and still do) everything to me and of course although I wasn't there in the very earliest days I have been in love since CU era so yeah I guess I was very much involved (obsessed) with them for many years...

I totally understand where you are coming from because the way you feel about Brett solo is the way I feel about Suede - and as you say you have got into things from the other way round....

Don't get me wrong - as you know i'm a massive brett solo fan too and have loved following him and seeing him develop and of course can't wait for the next album and follow on tour - but yeah in my personal opinion you can't compare the two - but hey I understand they are both quite different things even though Brett is at the centre of both of them - maybe comparing the two isn't the best thing but you are more than entitled to say that - what I said was just my immediate reaction to your statement - sorry - maybe I sounded a bit too harsh in my words lol (you know i'm just a shy, cuddly teddy bear really!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: )...

omg - just realised that I was actually verging on sounding like one of those arseholes from 'the other place'!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: - sorry!!!!
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

It wasn't pointed at you at all, mark, you know that!! It's all fine, don't excuse what you write her all the time. That's what the forum is here for. :wink:
And I love people defending what they really love!

Well and though that is topic at the other thread - you have to meet us on Wednesday - can't wait!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you can buy it now in brett's online shop!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

wow - two others as well as the TCT one !!! have to get those....!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

and they have big sizes!! :P :lol:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

but they don't have the tct one, do they?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yes - I did buy large (but not x large) at RAH !!!! yeah I guess that was a special one off t-shirt for a special show!!! :D :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yeah. another special one-off! We love it!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

We DO love it indeed!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

did you get the programme?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah as they were handing them out for free I took one - no one else I noticed in the arena seemed to have one - mine got a bit of a battering by the end of the night though - was using it as my own drums/tambourine throughout the show!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I had mine in my bag!