Ask So Gone a question

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Ask So Gone a question

Post by SoGone »

You can ask multiple questions, of course, if you like.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Ask So Gone a question

Post by mark »

Why are you a freak?
Why do you spend even more time posting than even me in this forum?
Why do you post inane, pointless subjects that I just can't resist replying to when really I know in my heart I should ignore them????!!!!!!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Q: Why are you a freak?

A: I have no life, no prospects, no future, and no purpose...I do, however, have time and an Internet connection.

Q: Why do you spend even more time posting than even me in this forum?

A: I have no life, no prospects, no future, and no purpose...I do, however, have time and an Internet connection.

Q: Why do you post inane, pointless subjects that I just can't resist replying to when really I know in my heart I should ignore them????!!!!!!!!!

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I LOVE all three of those answers - especially when you know I am such a sucker for your honesty - wow surely that stuff must work on girls if it's this endearing for me????!!! :D I just want to take care of you now hahahhahahahahaha!!! I mean in a motherly (or fatherly?) way!!!! :mrgreen: Maybe that is your problem - any potential girlfriends just end up wanting to 'mother' you???!!! :shock: :(
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

How did you hear about Suede?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:wow surely that stuff must work on girls if it's this endearing for me????!!!
No, it doesn't. If it works on British girls, though, I definitely need to emigrate.

Maybe that is your problem - any potential girlfriends just end up wanting to 'mother' you???!!! :shock: :(
No, although I'd accept that if that was the case. I'd pretty much settle for any romantic relationship in which the female was willing to spend time in my presence and not despise me.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:How did you hear about Suede?
I was reading one of those crummy music review sites on the 'net, and I found one in which the guy basically slagged off everything I loved (Bob Dylan, Sex Pistols, Jesus & Mary Chain, Stone Roses, Oasis, Bruce Springsteen) and praised everything I hated (US metal, Queen, Beatles, Stones, etc.) One of the bands he singled out for particular ridicule was Suede.

I thought to myself, "Fuck, if he hates Suede that much, odds are I'll love them." So I checked out the debut from the library, fell in love with it, bought DMS unheard, and you can guess where I went from there. :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

cool!!! :) lucky you love such despised artists!!! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I know! Too bad he didn't slag off S/A/W too, might have saved me some time getting into them! :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Why are you a freak?
I belatedly realized that this hurts. Thanks, mark.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah but I was joking of course sweetheart - don't take any notice dear, you know I love you.... I would ask you what it's like living with autism but hmmm, would that be an uplifting conversation???... Anyway I love you and you know you can always have a virtual hug whenever 'Marshy' isn't around! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, I knew you were joking. I probably should have included some smilies to indicate that I was joking as well. Whatever.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah, you should've!!!... :roll: :D :P 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Fucking emoticons.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Fucking emotions!!!!... :P