best of reviews

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: best of reviews

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Reading that one review, I do believe that the new CD should have been called "Druggy English Gothic."
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I've posted a few reviews on my facebook recently too!!! :)

The signature hahaha - well Andrew has had that for a while sun and of course it was when I was describing u hahahahhaa!! :)

Oh and Andrew 'The Other Place' is what I nicknamed the official Brett/Suede forums because generally they are both full of a bunch of bully boy tossers who think they are 'it' lol - they try and be funny and sarcastic but are just total, TOTAL knob-ends lol!!! Well some who think they own the place like to bully those they see as beneath them!!! Over in this country the two parliaments ('House Of Commons' and 'House Of Lords') refer to eachother in reference as 'The Other Place' without actually naming so - they are the forums that shall not be named lol!!! Mainly because I have a fair amount of comtempt for them but that's another story - i've already ranted about that enough over time - especially when this forum has been threatened in the past so... whatever!!! :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

so nice of you, mark...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm well in fact what I wrote before I deleted it was far worse than that sun!!! Believe me!!!! Hey is only an opinion, I was not talking generally about that forum, just about one or two people from experiences there in the past... U know me - i'm FULL of love !!! :lol: :P :D :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I was talking about the signature!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ah lol!!! thanx for clearing that up - I was wondering!!! well - hmm!!! u know it's old news - that was something I wrote AGES ago!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

in one of your states? :wink: :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No it was some sort of joking time !!!! when u had said something and i joked at how much u can hurt someone's feelings hahahaha!!! and at the time Andrew said how it was the funniest thing he had ever read on this forum or something and he had to use it as his signature!!!! :shock: :? :o :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't know if it was the funniest thing I read, but definitely one of the most quotable!

I still don't think I'll fork out for the CD (rewrite: I know I won't), 'cause money'$ too tight to mention and I'd rather be catching up on the rest of the Manics' discography or the PSB albums I don't have and Alison Moyet's solo albums and all that fun stuff. Call me a traitor to the cause.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg!!! Alison Moyet instead of Suede!!! :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You've left me 'all cried out'!!! lol!! :lol: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I hate Yazoo, but I love early Depeche, Erasure, and Alf solo. Figure that one out. :D :P

(And hey, I can't help my love for Alison. I go weak in the presence of beauty.)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

who?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »