Suggest a career for SoGone

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Suggest a career for SoGone

Post by SoGone »

...take into consideration that he will most likely have a college degree, although it's not in a practical field. He would like to minimize contact with people, and he doesn't mind working odd hours. Preferably, it'd be a job in which he could either listen to music (e.g., pizza delivery guy, long-distance truck driver) or have a lot of spare time to read or write (security guard would be nice, but I guess you have to actually, you know, actively patrol the area...a clerk at a store during slow times would be optimal).

Suggestions?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Suggest a career for SoGone

Post by SoGone »

...oh, and assume that he doesn't care about the possibility of advancement, because by this point, he'll have given up on the possibility of furthering himself.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you posted something i think you will fit in really well :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Work in a supermarket through the night when there are few customers around... :wink: security guard seems a bit boring, I mean you have to be alert so you can't listen to music or watch tv... truck driver - hmmm, i'm not sure i'd trust you in charge of a heavy goods vehicle!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: But you also have to consider where you will fit in your masturbation sessions as you seem to have an unquenchable thirst for that!!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i still think male prostitute will be good... marky will pay you lots :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Work in a supermarket through the night when there are few customers around...

...yeah, but then aren't you at the mercy of other people's music (i.e., the radio)?

I have no idea what I'll do about the wanking.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sunshine wrote:i still think male prostitute will be good... marky will pay you lots :roll:
oi, don't talk about me like i'm some sort of whore, boy!!!! :shock: :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

well in my store there is no music as the shop is open 24 hours and we don't have a licence - we only get shit music when it is shut during the night on sunday....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I guess no music is better than shit music...

...are you really alone, or are there managers breathing down your neck all the time?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark will take you to the dark room... or to the dark side :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

wtf you talkin' 'bout boi???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :? :? :?

'The dark room'???!!! :shock: :? I'm not a fucking photographer you know!!!! :shock: :roll: And what dark side???!!! I have no dark side!!!! Or are you being homophobic and saying to be gay is to go to 'the dark side'???!!!! :shock: :o :? :? :?: :x

Oh and Andy, well we usually have between 2-3 managers on my shift plus 'team leaders'!!!! But they are so fucking useless they don't tend to manage - they occasionally ask how you are doing but really when you have been doing it as long as I have they just tend to leave you alone to get on with it!!!!... The only problems that arise is if it looks like you won't get finished but hey, that's their problem not ours!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Damn, your job seems much better than the breathing-down-your-neck shit you get here...

Maybe I will have to emigrate after all.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no I work in a shithole and it's better to have employers breathing down your neck than managers that never deal with any problems or issues you have at all!!!.... We have managers that don't actually manage!!! and anything you do ask of them it's like a big deal for them, like you are putting them out - it's what they're fucking paid for!!! :roll: My company is currently run the worst it's ever been... morale is fucking appalling compared to how it used to be - let me say, just because you aren't constantly heckled there is still a level/amount of work that is expected for you to complete and that amount increases year upon year and with less and less staff... so all is not rosy!!! And as it is a shareholder based company the pressure on delivering year on year profit growth is intense - and the only way you can do that is not only by increasing prices (while still having to make price cuts in areas to stay competitive with rivals) but also by saving money in other areas such as wages - which doesn't actually currently mean redundancies but does mean a failure to re-employ at the same levels when people decide to leave the company - the number of staff has been dramatically reduced but the same, no infact more, work is expected to be done now (because we have to do more of the jobs that day shift staff were once expected to do)...

of course expansion is another way of making higher profit but they are at a stage where they have expanded almost into the entire galaxy - they are so big i'm sure they are ready to burst soon!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

windscreen cleaner
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :? :? :? :?