Are you cirumcised?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Re: Are you cirumcised?

Post by some albino »

Never imagined I would read such interesting stuff on a Suede forum. Even stranger when you consider that Suede is all about sex. :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yes, Suede and sex go hand in hand so to speak!!!... Were you being sarcastic btw SA??!!! :D :wink:
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

It made me laugh. Just being mildly ironic.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: pervies
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Blimey. :shock: :o
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

they are pervies
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

And you wanted me to leave my personal business for this.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

who? me? or SG?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No one's 'pervies' we're just men...

I know 'car wash', the level of conversation has taken a bizarre nosedive ever since Andy left - no disrespect to the lovely SA or Gareth, i'm placing blame firmly at the door of sunshine!!!... :roll: :x
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:No, well I know some people get off on watching themselves doing it lol!!!... whatever is 'pervy' to one is normal to another - who are we to say???... it's all subjective isn't it... oh and most people hate their bodies or at least aren't fully satisfied with them... :roll: :(

...well, again, anything out of the "norm" is "pervy"...that doesn't imply a value judgment.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

some albino wrote:Never imagined I would read such interesting stuff on a Suede forum. Even stranger when you consider that Suede is all about sex. :wink:

Thank you. FINALLY, someone else here agrees with what I've been arguing for months?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Gareth wrote:Blimey. :shock: :o

...what's your take on circumcision?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:And you wanted me to leave my personal business for this.
Hey, you like dick; I'd have thought you'd have enjoyed this discussion.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I know 'car wash', the level of conversation has taken a bizarre nosedive ever since Andy left - no disrespect to the lovely SA or Gareth, i'm placing blame firmly at the door of sunshine!!!... :roll: :x

Good call! Either you were sober when you posted this, or you're remarkably perceptive when you're drunk. :P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

who decides what the 'norm' is???... there is no 'norm', everyone is different - there are some things society accepts easier than others but when everyone is different and has different 'likes' in anything - it's difficult to say what is 'normal'... because many of the things u or others judge as 'pervy' are actually liked by a much larger number of people than u would believe - a silent majority of people who are too scared or embarrased to admit what they like or dislike... well all like some modesty and privacy sometimes - but really, I find it hard to get a handle on this 'norm'... 'norm' is again subjective...