What the hell is "Agatha C'est Moi"????

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

What the hell is "Agatha C'est Moi"????

Post by SoGone »

...no information on the Internet. Is it just some thing where random women have their picture taken and the words "Agatha C'est Moi" captioning their images?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: What the hell is "Agatha C'est Moi"????

Post by mark »

:?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Shup, sunshine.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:( well this whole thing confuses the fuck out of me - the only 'Agatha' I know is Agatha Christie!!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I assumed it was a European thing. You see, in Spain, there were billboards/posters everywhere with pictures of random women staring at you; every picture was labeled with the words "Agatha C'est Moi." Because that's a French phrase, I figured it wouldn't make sense if it was restricted to Spain...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmmm.... should have asked a local!!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, but I felt bad enough bothering people for directions! Particularly when I was already intoxicated and asking them directions to the nearest 24-hour store...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

How is your spanish btw???... And was there any kind of teacher supervision on this trip or not???!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

My Spanish teacher loved me; she wanted/wants me to study Spanish more and teach it professionally. Yet another example of a teacher overestimating me.

The adults pretty much left us alone.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

*vomit*
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You're an adult too Andy don't forget!!!... :lol: But I know what you mean!!!... I am sure they are not overestimating you - more like you underestimate yourself!!!!... You have no self belief yet you are totally capable - I believe in you so you should start to too!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...right, that's why I've been rejected by the schools I've applied to. It's also why people who don't even know me hate me. : /
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I don't hate you and EVERYBODY is rejected at some point in their life - you just keep trying... you're great... - and you know you are!!! If I know it you should too!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You'll learn to hate me eventually. I don't want it to be that way, but that's how it works. We've already had two or three really close calls, and eventually, I'll cross the line and that'll be that. I know, because I've managed to fuck up every friendship I've ever had. Sometimes it's the other person's fault (WAY misinterpreting something I said), but I'm always at least partially to blame. It's as if the same things that make people initially interested in me are the traits that ultimately turn them against me.