When people don't return your calls or e-mails

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

When people don't return your calls or e-mails

Post by SoGone »

Am I alone in feeling like a failure when this happens?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: When people don't return your calls or e-mails

Post by car wash *unt »

"what do u do when people don't love u back, what do u do when people don't mail back"...
You're a real social failure, aren't you? :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

coming from you... there is the answer
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

car wash *unt wrote:You're a real social failure, aren't you? :wink:
the poor boy.... :(

Yeah like when people don't reply to my PM's...... ANDY!!!!... :lol: :( :x :x :x :evil:

It never bothers me if people don't follow up on things - except when a certain someone doesn't answer my pm's after specifically asking people to pm him - SoGone!!!! - annoying little sod!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:
car wash *unt wrote:You're a real social failure, aren't you? :wink:
the poor boy.... :(

Yeah like when people don't reply to my PM's...... ANDY!!!!... :lol: :( :x :x :x :evil:

It never bothers me if people don't follow up on things - except when a certain someone doesn't answer my pm's after specifically asking people to pm him - SoGone!!!! - annoying little sod!!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :P

I replied to your PM. It's not my fault I was drunk while posting a few nights ago and accidentally closed a few tabs before I was able to do what I had to get done in them...

Jerk. :P

(I normally wouldn't use an emoticon there, but I don't want you to get all huffy, though you should know by now that I would never intentionally try to hurt you.)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:You're a real social failure, aren't you?

Things that even the most inattentive poster here should know about me:

1. I have odd tastes in music
2. I like alcohol
3. I fail in every single way, but if one had to be singled out, it would be that I'm a social failure.

Just saying.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well I still love you Andy - social failure or not - we are one!!!... Oh and you said u were drunk when u meant to reply???!!!.. I thought you said previous you never actually get 'drunk'!!!... not enough to actually get 'drunk'... i'm sure you said that... :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...well, lately I've been drinking a lot more than usual. Maybe not quite drunk, but tipsy enough. I feel fine (I can walk in a straight line), but I've been told that I look/act really drunk. So...whatever.

BTW, it is possible to drink so much one night that you still feel slightly drunk come the next morning?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I've drunk enough to still have a hangover the following night having finished drinking in the early hours of that day!!!...

I'm like u - I can walk in a straight line and not fall over or be sick but somehow I do crazy things - shouting at americans, being thrown out of a pub (once), talking shit, writing and saying terrible things in messages online...

Like really nasty, crazy shit that I can't believe i've done the next day!!! Like a monster sometimes!!!... Which is why I say NEVER chat to someone (especially someone you really care about) online when you're drunk - it will ALWAYS end in disaster - well almost always!!!... :roll: :( :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I've done worse things when I'm sober. Sometimes alcohol's the best thing that can happen to me, because it makes me too emotional and/or tired to really do anything that will offend people.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lovely boy!!!... :D do u cry a lot drunk Andy pandy???...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I do when I drink tequila.