Suede to release new studio album...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Suede to release new studio album...

Post by mark »

Would have been a great April Fool wouldn't it???!!! I guess i'm a bit late for that now!!!... oh well, nevermind... we can still dream I suppose... :roll:
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Re: Suede to release new studio album...

Post by Gareth »

Hehe - fingers crossed it'll happen soon.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm... although i'm a little concerned Brett says he's writing mainly with Neil - I mean they made some good songs together but I definitely prefer the Anderson/Oakes partnership - I want a Brett/ Richard album - Brett seems to spend every opportunity bigging up Bernard - it's about time he gets his arse in gear and works more with Richard - Richard is more of a talent to me than Bernard but that's just what I think lol... I do think the way Brett constantly finds any opportunity these days to talk about Bernard and say what a shame it was their partnership ended and that it was a mistake is really quite disrespectful to Richard... and Neil for that matter too!!!... Oh I really do like Bernard a lot - I mean of course he's fantastic because of 'Suede' and 'Dog Man Star' - arguably the best Suede albums - but still as a guitarist I think Richard is better - considerably and well - without Richard we'd never have had 'Coming Up' so I think we need to have more Richard appreciation... from Brett more than the fans!!! - hahhahaha - no I know Brett loves Ritchie boy (I think he once said in a webchat in recent times that Rchard is "the most naturally gifted musician i've ever worked with") but stop with all the Bernie bootlicking hehehehe!!!... Long live Oakesy I say!!!! :D :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

sounds interesting... let's wait and see (or listen to!)