Kate Nash

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Kate Nash

Post by some albino »

Just read that Bernard Butler waisted his talent once again, this time on songstress Kate Nash. How many blondines is he going to produce?

I like CU and HM, but think about what they could have done if they had stayed together, and Brett wouldn't have put everything up his nose etc.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: Kate Nash

Post by SoGone »

...after I heard Made Of Bricks, I couldn't believe that BB was the producer..."why's he wasting his time with this trash?" I remember thinking...

That said, I'm actually sort of glad they split when they did; I don't think they could have gone any further than DMS...how the hell could you top that?

Plus, wouldn't DMS itself be fairly different if Bernard had waited it out? Part of its appeal is the roughness, the missing parts (I'm assuming that the guitar dropout in the second verse of New Generation is due to him not completing his parts, not because of a production decision...I could be way off though, so please correct me if I'm wrong!)

And besides, I would not want a Suede collection without Trash, Bentswood Boys, Everything Will Flow, etc.

(Sorry, bumping old posts, lol)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he lost the plot
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

and the fact Richard is a better guitarist but that's just my opinion!!!... omg I don't want to bring up THAT argument again!!! :shock: :roll: Bernard's great of course but i'd just rather listen to Richard's playing!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

marky! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hey !!! u know my name!!! marky lol!!! :roll: :mrgreen: everyone loves marky!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

Do they? :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:cry: :cry: :cry: maybe not.... ! :( :cry: :(
sunshine
Flight attendant