Glaston-boring!!!...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Glaston-boring!!!...

Post by mark »

Either i'm getting REALLY old or am I right in thinking this years Glastonbury lineup looks REALLY shit???...!! Last few years it's been really great but now it just looks dull, dull, dull - nothing i'm particularly looking forward to at all!! :( Even the prospect of seeing the Pets' headlining doesn't do much for me...! :(
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Glaston-boring!!!...

Post by sunshine »

especially when you can go to Hyde Park!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Hyde Park??? What is happening there??? the Pets' performing??? OMG the awful Scouting For Girls are apparently performing here in Thetford Forest really soon!!!! :shock: :shock: - hope they get lost in there!!! - I HATE them!!!! So annoying and repetitive - "she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely" ""she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely, she's so lovely" !!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: - DIE!!!!!! "elvis isn't dead, elvis isn't dead, elvis is isn't dead because i heard him on the radio" - genius :roll: :x :x :x I hate them with a passion more than anything else!!!! and shit about "i wish i could be Jame Bond" - i swear this group must've been formed in nursery school!!!!! so childish and annoying!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

the worst thing is we have someone's ipod playing over the tannoy in my store over the weekend so u have to put up with that same, droning, awful, repititive, aural shite every single fucking week!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :( If you're gonna be in a band at least make sure u can write more than one lyric over and over again!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

McCartney, Stevie Wonder... where do you live? :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh shut up!!!! :lol: I live in a field lol!!!! :roll: Maybe I haven't heard because unlike some I don't swan around London with all my trendy chums!!!!! :P McCartney/stevie wonder??? not my favs - next thing you'll be telling me that awful rod man is performing too!!!! :shock: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

sadly not, no rod
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh shame!!! :roll: :lol:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:evil:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:evil:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Anyone else tempted to click on those links just to see what happens?

No, I didn't think so.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I'm guessing that clicking on it will set Nike Air Max as your wallpaper, Gigy the sensual blonde as an icon on your desktop and make you curse your Symantec for being useless....once again.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No idea who "Gigy the sensual blonde" is, but I'd be tempted to click just for that. Unfortunately, I'm not the kind of guy who goes for blondes. Gimmie brunettes and redheads.

And I don't think I could curse my computer any further. At this rate, it's already going to spend more time in purgatory than former GOP leaders.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:twisted: