Pulp reform

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Pulp reform

Post by Gareth »

Great news, at least for me! :D

http://www.nme.com/news/pulp/53752
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Pulp reform

Post by sunshine »

another one!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yep I LOVE Pulp - all I have talked about on facebook today!!!! :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

who will reform next?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Menswear, with luck! :D

In a selfish way, I hate that all these great bands are reforming, since most likely I still won't be able to see any of them anyway!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

Well another band I never got to see first time round and really liked was Garbage - but they announced a reformation a couple of weeks ago so I've doing pretty well... :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SG, you just need to come over!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah come on Andrew! - you've still got another month to make it to the o2!!!! :) And Gareth I liek Garbage too :) - Surely they haven't been apart very long?? - did they actually properly spilt up???
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Actually, I will be in Spain next April for a school thing (sunshine!!!! lol)...but I don't think they'll let me detour to see a Suede concert!

And believe me, I've fantasized about jumping the pond...but then reality kicks in and I look at the concerts section of the local paper and grumble. Although the results of the last election make me even more eager to emmigrate...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The results of our last election haven't exactly produced great expectations here either lol!!!! :shock: :roll:

Need need to live over here with all the glamoutr and love and poison of London - oh and by April Suede may be over!!! Well by christmas maybe even - who knows????! Strike while the iron's hot my boy!!! :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Haha, I'd barely be able to get away for a weekend...and even that'd be pushing it! It doesn't help that instead of doing schoolwork right now, I'm goofing off at forums like this~ :D

I'm pretty sure London would eat me alive. Just saying. :shock: :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahaha - goofing off I love it!!! at school??? oh i've forgotten ur 17 or something right??? u doing further education then or still in high school??? i don't know what the school system is over there!!! anyway besides that i am sure u could quite easily handle london - don't worry about it!!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

where in Spain? when? I am going there for the Easter holidays!
LOL... he is a student!! forget about it!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Err...not sure, actually. There's an itinerary someone gave me a few months ago, but Lord knows where I put it...I'll find out when I go there, I guess. :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:hahaha - goofing off I love it!!! at school??? oh i've forgotten ur 17 or something right??? u doing further education then or still in high school??? i don't know what the school system is over there!!! anyway besides that i am sure u could quite easily handle london - don't worry about it!!!! :D
Now I'm over 21, and my animal's gone...but I'm getting a thoroughly useless college degree that'll equip me for...um, nothing practical or well-paying, I can assure of that.

London...nah, I can't even stand big cities here. I've seen a map of the place, and I'm fairly sure it'd quickly consign me to a fate of homelessness due to my inability to find my way back to my motel/flat/wherever. I'd probably stand where the river bends and fall in...