02 - directions needed plz!

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
Ruby_Tuesday

02 - directions needed plz!

Post by Ruby_Tuesday »

Hi - first time to see Suede in London - coming from Bristol into paddington Stn, what tubes etc do I need and where is 02 as we've never seen anyone live here b4. Thanx. x
mark
Flight attendant

Re: 02 - directions needed plz!

Post by mark »

I think maybe u could do with looking at the London Underground maps online!!!! But Paddington is quite far from where you want to be - the o2 is at North Greenwich station...

My own suggestion is that u head south along the circle and district line and when u get to 'westminster' change to the jubilee line and head south again through waterloo, southwark etc until u finally reach the o2!!! Not sure how long the journey will take - i'm going be in Victoria and expect it to take about 20-30 mins but i'm not too sure.... sunshine can correct me if I am wrong with these directions but that is how it seems to me - I really would suggest u check out some london underground maps online so u can get familar with the route... I hope this helps u!!! :D
Gareth
Passenger (Economy)

Post by Gareth »

I'd reccomend you take the bakerloo Line to Baker Street and change on to the Jubilee line there. Normally that would be a lot quicker.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yes, Gareth is right
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well it's the same number of stations to pass through on either line but I guess it may be more direct!!! :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

INDEED
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:x
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

8)
Ruby_Tuesday

Post by Ruby_Tuesday »

Thanks to u all v much!! x :D
YaaL

Post by YaaL »

Three important bookmarks:
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk - online journey planner, will guide you around closures etc.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnew ... es/sms.asp - journey planner by text
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/livetravelnews/ - here you can check for any (un)planned closures, delays and other disturbances

Oh, and even if you're planning just the two tube journeys (Paddington-O2 and O2-Paddington), do buy a day travelcard for zones 1-2, it will be cheaper than two single tickets paid by cash (off-peak travelcard = £5.60, cash = £8).