The Suede Online bar

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

The Suede Online bar

Post by SoGone »

ITT we only post while intoxicated. And there's no deleting of posts. I'm curious to see what comes up.*

*I'm not currently drunk, but I won't post here again until I am.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: The Suede Online bar

Post by mark »

You made me google 'ITT' btw!!! :shock: :roll:

And I really, really, REALLY wouldn't recommend ever posting while drunk or having online conversations while pissed either - apart from being embarrassing (as I should know! :oops: ) it's also cost me a few friendships along the way too (and a couple VERY important to me that I had to work damn hard to earn back - and one that led to me sitting crying my eyes out at 3am in a park but that's another story)!!!!.... :shock: :(

Trouble is when you're drunk you forget all that and keep making the same mistakes over and over again...!!!! :cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm guessing you're one of those boisterous drunks...I'm the opposite. When intoxicated, I get the urge to listen to depressing records and sit on a couch, contemplating all my regrets, and wondering how long it'll take me to fall asleep.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

aaaaah so sweet! (or sad???!! :lol: )... Not sure if i'm bositerous or just annoying or both....! To my shame I was forceably ejected from a drinking establishment for the first time in my life earlier this year....!!! :shock: :roll: :oops: I mean 'agressive behaviour'??? Moi??? surely not, everyone knows i'm just a cuddly teddy bear!!!! :P :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

So why so sad?

It takes a lot to get thrown out of a bar in England, doesn't it?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :roll: :oops:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Details, please.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I think not...!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I discovered tonight that I like champagne. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough to get drunk.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Shame !! :( i'm drinking beer right now - I remember at a wedding a year or two ago I drank pint after pint of beer mixed with bucks fizz, white wine, champagne and pink champagne... and with almost no food all day I regrettably found myself passed out and back in my hotel bedroom spewing chunks into the small hours!!!! :oops: :( :( :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Have I mentioned that I hate beer? It's the Ocean Colour Scene of alcoholic drinks.

I've never had enough to drink to make me vomit, I'm proud to say. Although once, before Christmas Eve church, my cousin spiked my drink without me knowing, and at the service, I was passing out. Good times.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sounds like good times lol!!! :roll: ooh church???!!! :x i used to have to go to that!!! :roll: i guess it's alright if you're a believer - and i suppose at christmas maybe it's nice - not that u like christmas of course!!!!

'ocs' were much maligned but they were ok!!! oh and i've only ever been sick 3 times on alcohol - not bad considering i've been drinking now for 13 years...!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

When I was 12, I wanted to be a priest.

When I was 14, I bitched endlessly about God and the church.

When I was 15, I stopped going to church and haven't been back since.

You're a closet Small Faces fan, aren't you???

13 years? Marky! Your liver!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

13 years??? just worry about the next 40 or 50 years of drinking I say not the past 13!!!! :roll: :D and don't worry i only drink at the weekends so i am sure my liver has plenty of rest to renew itself!!!!

er no - I have to confess I couln't even name u a single small faces song even if u tortured me!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...and yet you like OCS.

::Shakes his head::