I drink tap water

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

I drink tap water

Post by SoGone »

What do you think of that? A latent tendency towards self-destruction, perhaps? Or merely ignorance? Discuss.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: I drink tap water

Post by mark »

Most civilised people drink tap water... I do every day... What's the point in buying bottled water unless you're out and about???!!! The funny thing is many exclusive restaurants have suddenly realised it's actually fine to sell tap water these days too - ask for a pint of water in a pub and it'll come from the tap as well - of course there is the option of mineral water but most people really aren't all that fussy... It's pretty normal now you know - you make it sound like you're some sort of maverick !!!!! :lol: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

There are apparently all sorts of chemicals and all in tap water that are Bad For You.

If you lived here, where there are people who will willingly shell out two or three bucks for a bottle of water (because they refuse to drink the tapped stuff), maybe you'd understand.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I only drink mineral water.
The water in this city is quite polluted and it actually has a weird greasy taste.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What city would that be?
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Stop asking about my location! lol, I'm not revealing it on a public forum.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You're not as dumb as I am...good call, lol.

Maybe it's part of my self-destructive death wish.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Flouride isn't bad for you - unless you're overdosing on the stuff???!!! :shock: Stop worrying, everything in food, drink and all materials causes cancer so you shouldn't worry about the water - our water despite being from a 'hard' area always tastes pretty good to me... greasy water???!!! mmmmm - tasty!!! :P :shock: :(