Sofas vs. futons

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Sofas vs. futons

Post by SoGone »

Do you have a preference?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Sofas vs. futons

Post by mark »

futons.... only because Simon Gilbert is in that band!!!!! :D :D :D :mrgreen: i never even knew what a futon was until he joined that band!!!! :shock: :oops:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Whoa, he's in a band? I thought they all sort of stopped making music after ANM... :shock:

I knew a guy who stuffed his room with futons he rescued from the garbage. He even got rid of his bed and dresser in order to fit 'em all in.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah Simon Lives in Thailand and has been in futon (i think they're now called Goo since 2005)

Mat created the theme tune to UK tv comedy quiz show 8 Out Of 10 Cats and also for a short time was in a band called Mista Brown

and of course Richard has been working for some time on Artmagic...

btw - you do know some weird people!!! :shock: (and that's excluding the ones on here)!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What is this Artmagic I keep hearing about?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Richard Oakes new project with Sean Mcghee - http://www.myspace.com/artmagicmusic
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Sean's worked with Britney Spears and considers that something to be proud of (I'm assuming, since it's advertised on that webpage)????

Gosh.