How big is your TV screen?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

How big is your TV screen?

Post by SoGone »

I dunno, this seems to be the 2011 version of "How big is your wang/bust?" People seem to get all defensive (and boastful) about it.

Personally, I could do without a TV altogether. The one my mom has is from 1992. So...yeah.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: How big is your TV screen?

Post by mark »

2 inches... oh sorry, I only read the first part of the post.... now time to measure my bust!!!! :P :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I've never actually measured myself. Maybe I was put off by the creepy kid in 7th grade who gave me a ruler, told me to get in the closet and do it. : /
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahahahahahahaha!! you should have done it!!!! :shock: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

He was one of those uber-macho kids who everyone knew was, um, in the closet; I hear he made out with some other guy at a party, and when caught on it, he claimed he only did it so he could watch two girls kissing. He liked to try to touch me.

But yeah. So glad I'm out of there. : /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

out of where???... out of the closet???... now you finally admit it!!!!! :P :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Grumble.

How many drinks have you had today, mark? A sad fact widely known is that you only tell me you love me when you're drunk.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm... scarily in fact i am sober!!!! I think... yeah apparently i'm sober, it's only almost 1.30pm - i'm not an alcoholic, anyway i'm trying to cut back on my booze!!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...at what time does the drinking begin these days, then?

Apparently people think I'm an alcoholic because I drink on my own. : /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm not til late evening - i've always been a late in the day drinker, although sometimes i have a few late afternoon on a friday - but that's it for the day... in fact because i'm trying to lose a bit of weight, I haven't been drinking at all on friday's this past month or so....