People who use the word "yo" in casual conversation

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: People who use the word "yo" in casual conversation

Post by SoGone »

A day in SoGone's life:

5:50- Wake up, shower, eat
6:30- Go to school
7:00- Arrive at school. Do work, go to classes, read newspaper, read books (fiction books, for pleasure), listen to music, dick around on the Internet.
4:45- Leave school.
5:30- Return home. Maybe eat dinner. Go on Internet some more, read some more, listen to some more music.
8:00- Brush teeth, go to bed, mope in self-pity about sleeping alone on the couch because I can't sleep in my room

I mean, that's pretty much it. Weekends are even less exciting.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

Everybody smiles because we shock the winter
Everybody sits round to watch the sky
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmmm.... actually my life is fairly similar lol, depressingly enough, except going out to a few pubs to see some live music at the weekend and going for the occasional walk that's just about it... and being pretty fed up!!!... I need to find a girl to marry and have some babies with!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

you go to school VERY early and leave pretty late!!!! Over here it's like 9am-3.45pm in the schools I know at least!!!!!... oh and the best part of your day Andy sounds like the 'shower' part!!!!! :D (tell me if my endless rampant flirting begins to annoy you, someone has to show a little interest in you and right now it's looks like i'm the only one in your life who cares!!!!!)... :shock: :shock: :shock: :( oh and why do you have to sleep on the sofa, do you have a man who sleeps in your bed or something????!!!!... :shock: :roll: :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I don't want kids...but I wouldn't mind having a nice lady to spend the time with...

I spend so much time at school because it's the only way I'll get work done...at home it's so easy to just sit around and jerk off...

I do believe I'm the only guy who never jerked off in the shower as a teenager. Probably because I couldn't, but let's not go there.

I sleep on the sofa because I hate my room and I hate my bed, always did, always will, and I finally discovered that I can actually get a decent night's sleep on the couch....

Needless to say, my moim's a bit irked at the whole arrangement.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The whole thing with the room and bed's a bit odd - would the bed be any more comfortable if I was in it???!!! :wink: (just tell me if my endless jokes about fancying you start to bore you - well not necessarily jokes until you put a decent pic up)!!!!

And you brought it up so why couldn't you do it in the shower lol???!!!!

You actually get work done at school do you???!!! But you seem to spend all day long there posting in music forums!!!! Is that what you call work???!!! Or are you relaxing as it's a Friday???!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'm procrastinating.

If I had a woman in my bed, maybe....

I can't do...certain things unless I'm in...certain positions. Let's leave it at that.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(how boring)

You said that we were just good friends
But we jump red lights all the way to the end
There you go, there you go again
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It's certainly inconvenient.

I'm trying to get wasted right now. Interestingly, alcohol has never interfered with my ability to...well, never mind.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No, i've found sometimes alcohol makes me want to do it more!!!! :shock: :P And I don't think i've ever had any trouble being able to 'perform'!!! :lol: :roll: :D

hmmm, you can't do it standing up, how strange!!!... :?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I've never found that alcohol has made me want to do it more. I mean, how the hell could it?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah I guess you do it a lot already!!!... how often again???!!!.... :P :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Upwards of 10 times a day. I probably average 4-5.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:

never let the winter in 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

4-5 times A DAY????!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: omg that means you have to do it at school right???!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

I know someone who went 18 days without - I always thought you'd be dead if you left it that long - or maybe that your head would explode from all the pent up tension!!!!... hmmmm!!!... :shock: :roll: