If you were dictator of the world...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: If you were dictator of the world...

Post by mark »

It depends if the guy is cute and with tones and muscles in all the right places!!!!! :lol: :oops: Then the human body is VERY beautiful!!!!.... :D And if you think the human body is disgusting Andy, what is it you actually pleasure yourself too???!!! Animals???!!!! vom, vom, vom!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

And yeah sun, i'm not so much a marriage fan, as an instance, i'm invited to a shotgun wedding next month!!!! :shock: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:It depends if the guy is cute and with tones and muscles in all the right places!!!!! :lol: :oops: Then the human body is VERY beautiful!!!!.... :D And if you think the human body is disgusting Andy, what is it you actually pleasure yourself too???!!!

There's no way to improve the male body. The only things that make the female body tolerable are their feet, legs, and tits.

And I think about people's faces. Their bodies are just too nasty.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

(Sometimes I think about songs. Not the singers or the writers, just the songs themselves. Sort of the way some women get off on sexy stories.)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :shock: :? :? :? songs turn you on????!!!... :? too weird!, and stop dissing the male body - i admit even for me some can be gross, but man some can be :mrgreen: ..... :lol: 8) :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Good songs are sexy. It's true.

And the male body is nasty. It's also true. I feel sorry for heterosexual females. I really do.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(shotgun wedding - rod)

never let the winter in 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Don't you feel sorry for me too Andy???!!!! Although you shouldn't because some men are beautiful as you know all too well (get those pics up so I can decide if you fall into the 'beautiful' or 'gross' category!!!)... :shock: :P

And sun, Rod is just a dirty old toad who doesn't know when to keep it in his trousers and stop bothering all those poor young girls!!!! :shock: They're only interested in his money and his large.... well, large so i've heard, but surely that's not enough when he's so disgusting???!!! He should realise he's past it and start growing old gracefully!!!! (well not growing old, he's ancient already!!!!)... :lol:

Sorry, that was kinda harsh wasn't it???!!! :shock: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

new album coming out next month!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Don't you feel sorry for me too Andy???!!!! Although you shouldn't because some men are beautiful as you know all too well (get those pics up so I can decide if you fall into the 'beautiful' or 'gross' category!!!)... :shock: :P

And sun, Rod is just a dirty old toad who doesn't know when to keep it in his trousers and stop bothering all those poor young girls!!!! :shock: They're only interested in his money and his large.... well, large so i've heard, but surely that's not enough when he's so disgusting???!!! He should realise he's past it and start growing old gracefully!!!! (well not growing old, he's ancient already!!!!)... :lol:

Sorry, that was kinda harsh wasn't it???!!! :shock: :roll:

I feel nothing but affection for you, mark...if pity's included in that, then so be it.

...and after some of the stuff I've posted, I don't think I can post a pic of myself!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

could be a good laugh
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

post a pic!, post a pic!, post a pic! - it doesn't HAVE to be naked, a close up face pic would do... to start!!!! :) :mrgreen:

oooooh - and i'm REALLY glad you're finally giving into your feelings of 'affection' for me - pretty soon this will all end with an orgasm, trust me Andy, just keep on feeling the affection and i'm sure we can get you there!!!! :lol: :lol: It's good to bond over a united dislike (hatred is pretty harsh!) of the rodster!!!!.... I wonder what else we can bond over, this really IS the beginning of a beautiful relationship!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I know we'll go far because we both share the people we hate; it feels just like we've just got started...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yay!!! :mrgreen: I have a new boyfriend!!! :shock: 8) And a straight, cute american one too, that's pretty cool!!! :lol: So we should exchange phone numbers before we exchange bodily fluids I guess???!!!... :P I'm still waiting to hear your voice - what happened to that youtube video again???!!!.... :wink: