Black history month...what a crock

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Black history month...what a crock

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Anyway maybe you're right about the grammer, but Brett did say "masturbate OUR penisES"... hmmm, which gives me a disturbing image if it's some kind of backstage group ritual tradition!!!! :shock: Maybe he didn't need to say 'our penises', after all what other part of the body can you masturbate???!!!! :? :? :? We HAVE to stop talking about these things!!!!! :shock: :lol: :roll: This used to be a clean and pristine forum before Andy came along and dragged us back into the gutter - then again it is a Suede forum, so I guess we're meant to be in the gutter right???!!!! :P 8) :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

He was probably drunk and/or high at the time.

And didn't he say something like "Touring America was a non-stop orgy"????

And you got what I meant about how there's really nothing else to "masturbate'...I mean, there are other erogeneous zones, but...

And yes, of course we're trash...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm.. well Brett swore that even during the height of suedemania he never performed under the influence - which goes completely against the story that during the DMS tour he'd disappear off stage during the asphalt world guitar solo and have time to do a line of coke before returning to complete the song - which explains why he looks kinda wild eyed when he returns if u watch the 'introducing the band' dvd!!!!!! :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

He's a heroin addict who's never had a heroin experience...

...or something like that.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

The best stories about Brett were during his HM heroin days- wearing shellsuits, becoming an unrecognisable recluse, and one day the band discovering him, thinking he was a tramp lying in the gutter, before recognising him and him shouting at them "you guys are no fun anymore!!!!"!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: With L&P we'd never have had these fascinating insights - I remember first reading it and thinking "wtf, I never knew that was going on during the HM period"!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...how awesome would it have been if they'd been able to capture some of that stuff on tape? I can think of a few tracks on Head Music that would have benefited from a Shangri-La's esque intro:

Brett: "You guys are no fun anymore!"

(Cue intro chords to "Elephant Man")
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
grammar
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:...how awesome would it have been if they'd been able to capture some of that stuff on tape? I can think of a few tracks on Head Music that would have benefited from a Shangri-La's esque intro:

I bizarrely think that would have worked pretty well - god it would be great to see a behind the scenes doc of all the madness that went on over the years!!!... 8)

But OH DEAR Andy!!! :x You made the biggest mistake of using one of the banned words on my list - AWESOME - the worst one as well!!!!... But i'll just give you a warning on this ocassion, it wasn't the worst use of that word i've ever heard as it WOULD indeed be awesome if they'd captured it!!!! :lol: However my decison is final - any more use of that kind of language and it will be the 'chair for you my lad!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :( Or would you prefer the firing squad option???!!!! (currently the firing squad is ready and aimed at josé - just because he's soooooooooo damn annoying! His annoying radar is close to the max and too much more and it could be a sad end for the spaniard!!! :cry: - they're starting to get itchy trigger-fingers!!!)... :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:
SoGone wrote:...how awesome would it have been if they'd been able to capture some of that stuff on tape? I can think of a few tracks on Head Music that would have benefited from a Shangri-La's esque intro:

I bizarrely think that would have worked pretty well - god it would be great to see a behind the scenes doc of all the madness that went on over the years!!!... 8)

But OH DEAR Andy!!! :x You made the biggest mistake of using one of the banned words on my list - AWESOME - the worst one as well!!!!... But i'll just give you a warning on this ocassion, it wasn't the worst use of that word i've ever heard as it WOULD indeed be awesome if they'd captured it!!!! :lol: However my decison is final - any more use of that kind of language and it will be the 'chair for you my lad!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :( Or would you prefer the firing squad option???!!!! (currently the firing squad is ready and aimed at josé - just because he's soooooooooo damn annoying! His annoying radar is close to the max and too much more and it could be a sad end for the spaniard!!! :cry: - they're starting to get itchy trigger-fingers!!!)... :shock:

I'd rather have the firing squad; I think bullets to the heart would be slightly less painful than electrical shocks to the skull.

All my ideas regarding improving records are good ideas. It's a shame no one listens to me. :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:P
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You're now officially in charge of producing a possible suede comeback album Andy!!! :P - i've put the word out to Brett and after reading some of your posts he thinks not only would you be a great producer, but also perfect as Suede's first ever creative advisor!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: well done andy pandy; sadly there's currently no plans on a monetary wage structure - however there will be an executive suede benefits package which includes a years supply of every illegal drug on the market and regular bisexual groupie orgies to keep you satisfied!!!... Oh and I almost forgot, you also receive bonus Brett 'arse slappings' every time he thinks you've done a good job for the band!!! :D :shock: :mrgreen:

Plenty of motivation for you to get those (creative) juices flowing!!!!! 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Sounds like fair compensation for me!

...do I have the right to lyric vetos? Not that I don't love all the "Suede cliches," but there's more decadence to be tapped...