What did you learn today?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Thanks andy pandy, the day you leave I go too!!!! :D :D :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Thanks andy pandy, the day you leave I go too!!!! :D :D :D

I don't think you're being serious about this, but on the off-chance that you are, let's go hang out at the Bob Dylan forum from now on!

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yeah, piss off! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Actually, in all seriousness Andy, I was actually thinking of pm'ing you to ask what other forums u go to so I could hang out there if the worst comes to the worst here!!!... :shock: pm me and let me know your usernames/forums if you want - and yes I AM serious lol - but don't post them here, you know a certain someone might try and stalk you!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :x
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Actually, in all seriousness Andy, I was actually thinking of pm'ing you to ask what other forums u go to so I could hang out there if the worst comes to the worst here!!!... :shock: pm me and let me know your usernames/forums if you want - and yes I AM serious lol - but don't post them here, you know a certain someone might try and stalk you!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :x

Well, the only one I still post at regularly is a closed forum, because (surprise!) some of us were hounded/banned from the original board... :shock:

...so anyway, it wouldn't matter if someone tried to stalk me!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah but the someone in question is sunshine remember Andy!!!! :shock: :roll: :( :x

Sorry to hear you were hounded out of somewhere else Andy, there seems to be a lot of arseholes who hang out in forums whose only purpose is to bully people!!!! :x :x :x :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I was actually unofficially banned from the "Songs and Albums" section of a Bob Dylan website, forcing me to take up residence in a dead forum (a sub-forum devoted to a release that no one cared about three months after its release date).

...would it work as a compromise if I left sunshine to General Chat and I set up camp in "Website Suggestions & Forum Help Desk"?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant idea Andy, i'll join you there, but we could change the format to 'sunshine hating suggestions and ideas'.... :P :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant idea Andy, i'll join you there, but we could change the format to 'sunshine hating suggestions and ideas'.... :P :D

I like it!

...but I don't want to abandon all of my beautiful threads here (cough). Can we get the Captain to move 'em to that forum?

Alternately, we could just banish sunshine to that forum, make it a lot easier on everyone.