What did you learn today?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

( 14 Feb 2002 12:00 am )

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

(fuck, i forgot this)

You said that we were just good friends
But we jump red lights all the way to the end
There you go, there you go again

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by SoGone »

...how long did it take you to look up that information?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by mark »

What the forum began on Valetine's Day???.... Don't remind me of Valentine's Day!!!! :( And no, I won't talk anymore about it!!!! :(

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

lol... i started here on Valentine's day

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by SoGone »

Another reason to hate on Valentine's Day, I suppose. :P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by mark »

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: VERY true Andy, although it would be kinda quiet without all the lyric quotes and vommiting!!!!!... Forget about car wash *unt, would you be my valentine Andy??!!! :P :shock: :roll:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by SoGone »

Sorry, mark...I'm a heterosexual man who's never had...a...heterosexual experience...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

(fuck all those idiots who buy presents to gf/bf just because it is 14th Feb! - another way of making people buy things)

never let the winter in 8)

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by SoGone »

Whoa...for once you've said something that I can agree with!


It's not that we disagree so often, just that you say things so rarely...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

funny, innit?

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by mark »

hmmm... I agree too!!! This is scary, we all agree!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7609
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by sunshine »

*let's get the sparking water out*

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by mark »

sparkling water??!!!! :shock: :shock: I HATE fizzy water!!!! :x

Today I learnt how to do this - €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ :P :D

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: What did you learn today?

Post by SoGone »

Hey, champagne's pretty cool...much better than wine, at least.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

Post Reply