Choose the most annoying of these 3

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.

Which is the most annoying?

SoGone's endless threads and posts about nothing
No votes
sunshine's endless emoticon-only, same-lyric-only replies
67%
The "na-na-na" part in "Hey Jude"
33%

Total votes: 3

sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Choose the most annoying of these 3

Post by sunshine »

:idea:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Holy shit, and I thought I was a post count whore!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

god almighty!!! - I just had to skip like three or four pages of that nonsense!!! I bet they were Rod lyrics or something, but I really couldn't bare to read them!!!! :roll:

Congratulations Andy, you have just been superseeded as THE most annoying person on this forum!!!! :lol: :P :shock: :roll: Well done mate!!!! :mrgreen: Although maybe you wore that accolade as a badge of honour???!!! If so, i'm really, really sorry, sunshine has just ruined your day!!!!! :shock: :cry:

Oh and he's not so much a post count whore, he just looks at the total number of posts i've made and if I ever go ahead of him he HAS to spam the forum with anything as longer as he can be number 1 forum member again!!!! :lol: :roll: Kinda sad really, but I don't mind!!! :P :roll: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:god almighty!!! - I just had to skip like three or four pages of that nonsense!!! I bet they were Rod lyrics or something, but I really couldn't bare to read them!!!! :roll:

Congratulations Andy, you have just been superseeded as THE most annoying person on this forum!!!! :lol: :P :shock: :roll: Well done mate!!!! :mrgreen: Although maybe you wore that accolade as a badge of honour???!!! If so, i'm really, really sorry, sunshine has just ruined your day!!!!! :shock: :cry:

Oh and he's not so much a post count whore, he just looks at the total number of posts i've made and if I ever go ahead of him he HAS to spam the forum with anything as longer as he can be number 1 forum member again!!!! :lol: :roll: Kinda sad really, but I don't mind!!! :P :roll: :wink:

I never do anything with the intention of being annoying. It's not my fault if people are turned off by my random musings.

I actually looked through every page, but I didn't read the posts; I just looked at the username. I skimmed, if you will.

For the record, if this board didn't have the 10 second limit between posts, I would so dominate the post count boards here. Just saying.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

You would domintate Andy?, sounds nice!!!! :lol: :P Oh and you don't turn me off Andy, quite the opposite in fact!!!!! :P :shock: :lol: 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Funny, you didn't strike me as the submissive type. I hope you're not changing just for me!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

(dominatrix)

never let the winter in 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Actually i've discovered that I can switch positions (so to speak!) from dominant to submissive and both ways of being can be quite... nice!!! :shock: :lol: :P cool!!!... 8)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

*vomit*
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Actually i've discovered that I can switch positions (so to speak!) from dominant to submissive and both ways of being can be quite... nice!!! :shock: :lol: :P cool!!!... 8)
It's good to know that you're flexible.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he's a bit rusted
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Andy: :P :mrgreen:

sun: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Mark, are you finally realizing that sunshine is pure evil? :P
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: