A thread for car wash *unt

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: A thread for car wash *unt

Post by mark »

yeah he's actually been sending me love messages every day since i was feeling a bit shit because of ... well something else in romance stakes but... it was weird that he contacted me out of the blue to ask how i was just the day i was feeling my worst!!! fate??!!! :shock: :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: it was weird that he contacted me out of the blue to ask how i was just the day i was feeling my worst!!! fate??!!!

Maybe he was mocking you.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x he's been damn sweet and beautiful and sent me many loving words - he even sent me some lovely pics telling me how much he loves me at new year - and no, not 'dirty' pix before you say anything!!! :x right, i'm stopping talking about this, because now YOU'RE the one who is mocking me!!!!... :x :evil: :( :cry:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: i'm stopping talking about this, because now YOU'RE the one who is mocking me!!!!...

I'm just trying to save you from a rude awakening. The truth is that no one ever loves anyone else.

Or maybe it's just that no one loves me.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

nah there IS someone who loves me - otherwise it's weird that he lives on the other side of the world, we have had some terrible, awful arguements, we haven't talked regularly in months, but 1 year on, recently he contacted me out of the blue to find out how I was and since then has been... full of love for me again!!! ... weird!!! and u know who loves ya baby!!! :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol: