I suddenly feel like a beer!!!!....

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Re: I suddenly feel like a beer!!!!....

Post by car wash *unt »

yay! no vomitting this time :D
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm - i've only ever been sick let me see.... twice I think on alcohol... no, 3 times, but that's not bad is it???!!!! :?: :?: :?: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:hmmm - i've only ever been sick let me see.... twice I think on alcohol... no, 3 times,

I call BS on this one.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:- I look like pee and after a long while with me, make people want to kill themselves.

...would it turn you off if I said that I found that sort of hot?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:
car wash *unt wrote:- I look like pee and after a long while with me, make people want to kill themselves.

As Sunshine says: *vomit*

:wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: love u andy!!! :D and no, it's not BS, seriously - although the worst time was when i was sick at a relatives wedding!!!! I don't even remember how i got back to my hotel room afterwards, i just remember passing out at the reception and then being sick in my bathroom toilet upstairs!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: and the other two times I remember both times I was crawling around my bathroom floor :lol: :roll: because despite the rumours, I actually don't drink so heavily generally, as I said 6 pints max, enough to make me talk allsorts of dumb shit (yes even more than i usually do!!!) but never enough to make me sick!!!... I bet you're a responsible drinker with your rum and tequila aren't u andy pandy???!!!... :lol: :roll: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:
SoGone wrote:

As Sunshine says: *vomit*

Ok, I can forgive your "Friends" addiction and your Arcade Fire collection, but the fact that you just used sunshine against me is unforgivable. Fine. Be that way. I don't care. Reject me just because I find your faults and imperfections sexy.

::Sob::

Mark, when are you going to get that operation?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote::lol: love u andy!!! :D and no, it's not BS, seriously - although the worst time was when i was sick at a relatives wedding!!!! I don't even remember how i got back to my hotel room afterwards, i just remember passing out at the reception and then being sick in my bathroom toilet upstairs!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: and the other two times I remember both times I was crawling around my bathroom floor :lol: :roll: because despite the rumours, I actually don't drink so heavily generally, as I said 6 pints max, enough to make me talk allsorts of dumb shit (yes even more than i usually do!!!) but never enough to make me sick!!!... I bet you're a responsible drinker with your rum and tequila aren't u andy pandy???!!!... :lol: :roll: :wink:

Did you puke in your toilet "the other two times"?

I'm very responsible. I mean, my mom yells at me when she sees me mixing my drinks: "That's two shots, you know!" But I've never been drunk. I can hold my alcohol pretty well for being as small and inexperienced as I am.

(DON'T take that last sentence the wrong way!)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

SoGone wrote:

Ok, I can forgive your "Friends" addiction and your Arcade Fire collection, but the fact that you just used sunshine against me is unforgivable. Fine. Be that way. I don't care. Reject me just because I find your faults and imperfections sexy.

::Sob::

I hate "Friends" :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote: I hate "Friends" :(

Why'd you imply you liked it? : /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

No Andy, I was sick IN FRONT of the toilet on the floor the other two times!!!!... :( It's kinda not a nice experience crawling on the floor in front of a lavatory puking your guts up!!!!... :shock: :cry: Self inflicted I know so i'm not expecting any sympathy, but then again self inflicted or not I know I wouldn't get any sympathy here anyway!!!!... :x

We'll have to get you PROPERLY drunk sometime Andy, imagine the fun we could have!!!! :wink: (and no, for once I was talking about anarchy and mayhem rather than sex!!!!)... :shock: :lol: :o

And it's good to know that we all hate 'friends'!!!! :D actually, I bet sun loves it, he seems the sort to love something so bad!!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

We'll never know if sunshine likes Friends or not, because he doesn't use words when he posts.

I don't think I'd enjoy being drunk very much. Just saying.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i love car wash *unt
marry me!