Is anyone truly happy?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Is anyone truly happy?

Post by SoGone »

I mean, I have brief bouts of ecstasy, like most people do, I guess. But they don't equate to true happiness.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Is anyone truly happy?

Post by mark »

I'm not at all... i'm sad, lonely, bitter, jealous, angry, self loathing, shy, frustrated... but hey-hoo lol - I can be happy about stuff but of course happiness is only a transient thing... :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Are you sure I'm not schitzophrenic and you're not me under another alias?

I'm not sure if that's exactly how schitzophrenia works, but I think you get my drift. I think.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Are you trying to tell me i'm actually part of you and I never even knew???!!! jeeze, you're freaking me out now! - remember my paranoia!!!!!... :shock: :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Are you trying to tell me i'm actually part of you and I never even knew???!!! jeeze, you're freaking me out now! - remember my paranoia!!!!!... :shock: :lol:

Yes I am.

And it's my paranoia that's going haywire!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

(I think I misused the word "haywire" in that last post. Oh well. Life goes on.)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

So which part of you am I again, i've forgotten!!!.. :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

You're the side of me that's pure narcissistic and is in love with myself. That's why I had to make you gay.

And because I can never make love to myself, I had to put you on the other side of the world.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: 8) ooooh I love that I love myself, me I mean you, I mean you are me!!!! :lol: wow it's confusing being part of you but unsure what part I am - thanks for clearing it up but i'm still confused as to how i'm sitting in my house in england when the rest of me is in pennsylvannia :? :? :? or has part of 'our' brain hijacked this english goon and taken over his being???... hmmm I wonder what this 'mark' is REALLY like???!!!... :? :?:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

As far as SoGone is concerned, there is no real guy in England...it's just a figment of his imagination/personality.

That could explain why they have the same name.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmmm.... interesting... so either I am an extension of you or I am part of your imagination like an imaginary friend???!!!... so I am you writing this but in a different form, I am like role playing but without even realising it???!!!!... :shock: wow, it's kinda weird being out of my head!!!!... :o
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, pretty much. Fascinating, isn't it?

Now I wonder if car wash *unt is a figment of my imagination...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no, car wash *unt is in fact an extension of sunshine!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :( :cry: Imagine THAT!!!... :shock: :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Stop trying to be such a cockblock.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:shock: :lol: 8) You'd love a bit of sunshine really!!!... :mrgreen: :wink: