I spilled hot chocolate on a tablecloth

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: I spilled hot chocolate on a tablecloth

Post by mark »

ok, maybe I will do that some time - if I can be bothered to make the effort!!!... :roll: :P
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It's really not that hard to do.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yeah but as much as I love you, if I start quoting you when you've already started quoting me it might look like we have something going on between us... and as much as I chase and flirt I don't really think that's what you want!!!... :roll: :( If us being an 'online couple' doesn't bother you though i'll glad quote you!!!... :lol: :D 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

?????

Quoting people in sigs does not imply romantic chemistry.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

but.... hahahhahaha!!! I just think u qoute me I qoute u... I dunno, i'm weird right???!!!!... :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah...I don't make that connection at all. Maybe you should make a poll to see if people think that reciprocal sigs implies love?

I'd make it myself, but I don't want to be accused of stealing your idea...again.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

But if I make this poll, after you told me to, it looks like i'd do anything for you - thus people assuming we are in love or that I am just a pathetic, subserviant lapdog!!!!... :shock: :lol: :P :mrgreen: And hey, who's being saying you've been stealing my ideas???.... What ideas???... :? :?:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...there was one thread that I stole...I think something about romance...

Anyway, why let a good idea go to waste? Think of it as me encouraging you, rather than ordering you around.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

steal as many ideas as you want!!!... :) sorry i'm not too much in the mood to elaborate - this shitty virus is pissing me off and I need to sleep - catch you later....