I'm feeling sick

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

I'm feeling sick

Post by SoGone »

I mean, I have the cough/cold/flu that everyone else is getting, but I dunno, I'm feeling ultra-depressed right now. Maybe because the temperature went up 40 degrees, but that should have made me happy.

[/self-pity]
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: I'm feeling sick

Post by mark »

aaawwww sweetheart... :( hey what can I say or do to make you feel better/happier???!!!... if I told you sunshine had just died would that do the trick or is it not enough???... :(

hmmm - do you have any idea why u feel this way or is it just a sudden feeling??? is it because sunshine is a bully or car wash dumped you???... :( u still have me... actually in all seriousness I went through a pretty dark period of depression only like a few days, but 3 reall black dark days last year - from nowhere and for no particular reason... strange!!!... :shock: :? and bizarrely it had nothing to do with sunshine!!!! :shock: :? :? :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

It's just a sudden feeling. I have these swings sometimes.

...what did yours have to do with, if anything? Mine tend to come out of nowhere, but I can still pinpoint a "why."

Like right now, I'm moping over the fact that for the rest of my life, no matter what I do, I'll have lived to be 22 and never been kissed or had a girlfriend...

Is it any wonder that my favorite album title ever is that of Joy Division's first album? : /
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

yeah mine are the same as u really Andy - alone, my life sux, and the one person who actually does still love me, more than I actually realised for sometime, lives on the other side of the world... 22??? cracked up and stacked up??? thought u were 21 - did we miss your birthday???!!!... and don't worry mate, however u feel, I know from talking to u here, genuinely, you're a really wonderful bloke - well that's how it seems anyway... you'll be fine... don't let your illness hold you back...

right now I have a sore throat if that equates to being 'sick'!!!??? :? :roll: oh and yeah sometimes i'm actually depressed for no reason, completely, just down - but my recent bouts have all been 'love' connected!!!... the fact somone contacted me out of the blue when i was feeling at my worst - and a year after we first met they are still in love with me, despite the fact that as well as good times there were some of the most awful I have ever experienced too... well, it means so much he still cares... oh yeah and i can get depressed about allsorts of things, ranging from the simple fact i'm gay and will never have a wife and kids to the fact my football team are doing shit right now!!!!... :roll: then other days i'll feel ultra high... but i don't think i'm manic depressive, because far too often my moods are pretty average!!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Well, I'll be 22 in a month. But I don't think I'll get kissed or fucked by then. Realistically, I might as well have just said "I'll be 45" or "80" or whatever...

I'm touched that you think I'm a "wonderful bloke," but I think most people view me much as sunshine does... : /

...at least you have love experiences in the first place.

Maybe I don't understand, but why would you want a wife if you're gay? And isn't Britain even more permissive than the States regarding gays adopting kids?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

erm I guess i've always wished I wasn't gay really lol - but i'm stuick with it I guess... I don't FEEL like a gay person (sterotype or whatever) at all... i'm a down to earth lager swilling, rock music loving, football loving 'bloke' - which is why, also because i am not 'camp' most people, all people assume I am straight unless i tell them!!! :roll: oh and hmmm i guess i would like a wife an kids to be 'normal' - as you can see this gay thing fucked me up lol!!!!

so your birthday is in march too???!!!! ooooh you're a pisces or aries???!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Remember; as a Suede fan, it's your prerogative (almost a requirement) to be abnormal...or is it the other way around?

I don't believe in any of the "gay" stereotypes...I don't claim to be able to spot a homosexual at twenty paces, as some people I know claim to do...

I have no idea what my astrological sign is.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

i love you!!!... :lol: 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

That's because you don't know me.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I know enough to know you are like me which is ALWAYS a good thing!!!... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...but see, if I met someone like me, I'd both love AND hate them. I wouldn't mind having sex with myself, but I think I'd have problems living with myself.

It's not good if you're like me.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

it's not good if you're like me either ... so....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I want to be like car wash *unt. That way I could have tits to fondle all day long.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

you have MY tits to fondle all day if you want!!! :P :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No thanks. I'd rather fondle my own (if I was a girl) or another woman's.