Antique cars

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Antique cars

Post by SoGone »

I fuckin' hate them AND the people who have orgasms over them. They're cars. They have nice paint jobs. They're clunky and no longer in widespread use. What's the big deal with them?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Antique cars

Post by mark »

I guess it's nice to reminisce... that's all I can think of - I mean i've been round a classic car museum and it was ok and nice to see some old cars you remember from your youth and much beyond that!!! maybe it's because you're still young???!!! but no, not a big fan at all, i certainly wouldn't go out of my way to look at them - last time I went to that museum I was a kid...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Fuck nostalgia.

Maybe I'm just saying that because when I dig out stuff I loved when I was little, 99% of the time I can't stand it. I had a happy childhood...but I wasn't a happy child, if that makes sense.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hmmm.... nostalgia can be a good thing - but it's not something I think about too often...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I think about it all the time. The past, I mean. Nostalgia's a subdivision of the whole exercise.