ITT I pretend to be sunshine

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

ITT I pretend to be sunshine

Post by SoGone »

:P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Re: ITT I pretend to be sunshine

Post by SoGone »

:lol:
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

8) :roll: :!: :idea: :x :lol: :) :twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...ok, this is really fucking boring. I give up.
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

lol, maybe you don't her enough.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

'her'???? Are you calling José a girl??!!!! :lol: :shock: 8) :P See, I KNEW the name 'sunshine' sounds like a girls name!!!!... :roll: Then again, I thought the name 'car wash *unt' was a masucline one so I presumed you were a guy at first!!!! :shock: :roll: What's in a name huh???!!!... :lol: :?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:lol, maybe you don't her enough.
What?
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:See, I KNEW the name 'sunshine' sounds like a girls name!!!!...

He wishes he was a girl so that he could eat meat and have it be socially acceptable.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I think the missed out word was 'love'... I dunno, and for some reason José has turned female - but when you actually meet him he is pretty effeminate, how does that work when i'm the gay one???.... Then again he's an asexual alien so it could go either way I guess... :? Eat meat???... Are we talking about the 'that sucks dick' thread again???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:I think the missed out word was 'love'... I dunno, and for some reason José has turned female - but when you actually meet him he is pretty effeminate, how does that work when i'm the gay one???.... Then again he's an asexual alien so it could go either way I guess... :? Eat meat???... Are we talking about the 'that sucks dick' thread again???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

Maybe it's just a form of misogyny we've all decided to subscribe to: "Jose is an annoying twat, so let's call him a girl."

And the "eat meat" thing was sort of a follow-up to the line in my sig...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

"Jose is an annoying twat, so let's call him a girl." Are you calling all girls annoying twats???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I think the wedding's off, i'm going to duck, run for cover and hide in a corner somewhere!!!... :o
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:"Jose is an annoying twat, so let's call him a girl." Are you calling all girls annoying twats???!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I think the wedding's off, i'm going to duck, run for cover and hide in a corner somewhere!!!... :o

Way to ignore the first half of that sentence. You'd think you were the journalist amongst us.

: /
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: I SWEAR it didn't say anything about 'misogyny' before - I reckon you realised your error of appalling misogyny and sexism and decided to nip in and edit before my reply was posted!!!!.... That's what I reckon anyway... :roll: :wink:
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

Fucking hell, am I the only girl here then?!
Alriiiiiiiiiiight! :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I SWEAR it didn't say anything about 'misogyny' before -

You're a liar.