My life would be happier without...

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: My life would be happier without...

Post by mark »

me...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Jeeze...you're worse than I am! I'm not trying to put you down, just saying...

...then, I don't know how I'd act if I had an ex calling me up. But historically, once I get comfortable with people, I almost get TOO close! So...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

what u don't understand mate is this whole thing has been really complicated - he lives in south america so it's always been a long distance situation and at a point when i wanted to go over there things changed for some time - things got very , very bad between us for some time... he found himself in a bad situation over there and that along with other thing caused a lot of tension between us... so there are reasons around this but, he still loves me and he wants me to be there so i guess i don't want to miss out on that... Also previously I got too intense and caused so issues - now i'm very different so I need to feel inside I am doing the right thing.... u know i am not a strong person so i need to get that inner strength to go and take a risk and do the right thing for myself... the only thing right now stopping me from being happy is me!!!!.... But I want to do it so I guess I will!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I think you seem like a pretty strong person, based on your attitude here...but what do I know...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

thanx mate!!! yeah i'm a really, really weird mix of confidence and terror!!!!... :shock: :? Like yesterday I was in a really good headspace and today i'm.... not lol!!!... But maybe that's because i'm tired and hungover!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

sunday morning effect after your drunk saturday night state :roll: