Losing Myself (4 Track Demo) iTunes exclusive

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
metalmickey

Losing Myself (4 Track Demo) iTunes exclusive

Post by metalmickey »

I don't usually use iTunes (or Apple products in general), but I decided to install iTunes and buy this song, which isn't available on the DMS reissue (oddly enough).

Anyway, I converted it to a mp3, so here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11428978/Suede% ... emo%29.mp3

Some people seem to be against this on the official forum, so please don't post the link there.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: Losing Myself (4 Track Demo) iTunes exclusive

Post by sunshine »

oh... cool! thanks so much!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahaha!!!! thanks thomas!! :D I guess they don't like the idea that by sharing it around that it will take money away from both the band and itunes - especially if the band did a special dela with itunes to make it exclusive to them... doubt Vanessa would be particularly impressed but thanks so much anyway - I heard about this but had forgotten!!!!... I've been trying to decide if I should upload any of the live footage from the dvds to my suede channel on youtube yet - I think it's fair enough, but maybe 'official' suede wouldn't like it, being so soon after the releases... I was already requested by them to remove one of my uploads in the past... Although a lot of the material on those discs is already available so...
Florence

Post by Florence »

thanks!! :)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

which one did they ask to remove?