Who's going

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
Brettspiel
Passenger (Business Class)

Re: Who's going

Post by Brettspiel »

we love u 2!

that will be such a great night there! i am a bit worried because my damaged discs in the samll of my back do make problems but theres time to recover! it will be .... just indescribable!!! suede! i just dont believe it!!!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

my birthday too on sat don't forget!!!! - how could you forget about me!!!??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock:

I won't be celebrating with Suede - hopefully be celebrating when my football team wins instead!!!!! :D :D :D

Love the Young Men ref btw Jan!!!!

Oh and girls don't worry about José looking great and you looking 'rough' lol!!! - i'm sure i'll be looking rough too!!!! Not that i'm agreeing that you will be looking rough - damn get me outta this hole i'm digging for myself lol!!!! :roll:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

hehe it's fine mark

And we'd never forget, it's your b'day, too. We'll celebrate on Wednesday then. :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:D .....

And I only just realised i've gone over 1000 posts!!!! :D - i'm catching you up sun!!!!

thanks btw disco - at least someone cares!!!! :roll: :wink:
Brettspiel
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by Brettspiel »

we'll have you in our minds! promise!
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

mark wrote:Love the Young Men ref btw Jan!!!!
On my way to work this morning I played Young Men some 10 times. I never really took it for serious for some reason, but I find it a brilliant song. Very good lyrics, both their meaning and their sound; excellent bass play by Mat; very strong drums and guitars. A song with a beginning and an end.
bnyced0

Post by bnyced0 »

I'm coming over from the States, been trying to follow the threads to see if there is an after-party planned or board meet, but can't seem to pinpoint anything.

I just registered for this forum but I think I may know many of you, I was probably the only Yank at the one of the last fan club meets in 2001/2002, if you were at the party in King Cross where we were "surprised" by a trip over to the studio during the A New Morning sessions for a short set, then back to Kings Cross for knock down...drag out...rest of the evening, then you might remember me.

In any case, I'm flying in from the US on Wednesday morning, staying in an apartment near Hyde Park, and while I don't have a ticket yet I'll be in standing arena area.

If there is indeed an after party planned, not really talking about the band...but rather the fans, or just a general meet I'd like to see some of you old familiar and not so familiar faces. Cheers.

Bernard
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

You're more than welcome to join the 'pre- and/or after-party'. The idea is to meet up while queueing before the gig and to go to some pub afterwards. Look for me (Jan) or anyone else from this forum. We'll be queueing as of early afternoon. If you like we can exchange mobile phone numbers through a private message.

Cheers
Jan
Javvier

Post by Javvier »

I am not going :(

Any of you has the intention to record the concert? maybe they play a new song from the 2003 period, like a reconverted Music like Sex, or something like that
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I suppose they will not miss the opportunity to do a proper recording of this...
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

Florence wrote:arriving: 24th afternoon
stay: somewhere around st pancras station
tickets: standing arena
Are you coming by train ?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

6 days to go - Get ready for the RAH to get its roof blown off.....!!!!! Fuck I wasn't so excited til I got the tickets now I know it's actually happening i'm :D :D :D :D - horrible feeling that afterwards i'm gonna get withdrawl symptons and feel the need for them to get back together permanently despite all the other projects but who cares? - the legends return!! - most exciting thing? - getting to see Richard and Neil again I think.....

ok i'm rambling...!! :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

yes she is Jan.

yeah, fearing the after gigs symptomps, mark!
Florence

Post by Florence »

yes but the next one (arriving at 3.30)
btw, didn't know if i should show you this (cause i guess/hope it'll be over on 24th and won't concern eurostar), but better be informed :
http://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/2010/03 ... -mars-.php
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

hmmm nice.... always en grève... First British Airways, now SNCF.

But you're right: better be informed! Thank you Flo.