new show

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
frankholland

Re: new show

Post by frankholland »

London Suede Painting 80x60 cm

Okay guys go to FOR BIG SIZE ONE

http://frankvanasseldonk.hyves.nl/album ... file_Photo

Rgrds
Frank
Holland

Does somebody know how i can offer it to brett
Attachments
London Suede "painting"
London Suede "painting"
suedepainting.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 10999 times
suedepainting.jpg
suedepainting.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 10999 times
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Wow that is so cool!!! I love it!!! :mrgreen: Is it all painted because it looks so good that it could be the real photo's!!!??? I mean they are clearly based on the real photo's but it is all painted right???

As for getting it to Brett, ask sunshine, he seems to know everything about him!!! :shock: He is like his shadow!!! - I sometimes wonder whether he is his stalker!!!! :P :shock: :roll: Either that or he's been his secret personal assistant all this time - or secret lover!!! Maybe I shouldn't say that, Brett's all decent and honourable now with his lovely wife lol!!!! :mrgreen: :wink: 8)
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

hey, watch out what you say! I am just a devoted fan...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Of course lol!!!! I know that - you know i'm just teasing, as always!!!! :mrgreen: Hey if I didn't have you to tease, I wouldn't have anything left to do lol!!!! :cry: :shock: :wink:
frankholland

Post by frankholland »

But .. Hello Sunshine, How do i get my painting to Brett ,
Its for free of course

Thanks!!
lazarus

Post by lazarus »

mark wrote:And is this meant to upset me lol???!!! :lol: u were wasting ur time if you were trying, it is pretty much accepted that we have a shit football team right now!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone here feels the same so maybe tell me something I don't know next time....!! :lol: :roll: :wink:

I'd be more interested to know the next time Belgium might actually qualify for a tournament???!! :lol: Maybe before I retire - i've got a good 30-40 years before then so there's always hope for you yet!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

To be lectured about football by a Belgian is perhaps the funniest thing i've experienced in a VERY long time!!!.... And btw bar Germany no team has beaten England in either qualifying or the competition itself this campaign - no matter how shit we have played!!!! So not only are you talking out of your arsehole but you also clearly know nothing about football - but as I said you're from Belgium....!!!

I'm not bitter lmao!!!!! :wink: :cry:
Didn't mean to make you bitter.
In the recent 30 years, Belgium qualified for the WC in 82-86-90-94-98-02 all in a row, mind you. We didn'y qualify on both latest WC as we had a shit team and above all crap manager (who got finally fired earlier this year!).
England did not make much better: 82-86-90-98-02-06-10 so missing 1994 and i would almost say 2010 didn't count as they were sooooo bad.
Oh by the way, funny to see that major clubs in the Premiership fight each other to get our best players.
Vandermaelen to Arsenal, Fellaini to Everton, Kompany to ManCity and now ManU and Liverpool are on Standard de Liège's midplayers Defour and Witsel.
In our lifetime those who kill, the newsworld hands them stardom
lazarus

Post by lazarus »

mark wrote: To be lectured about football by a Belgian is perhaps the funniest thing i've experienced in a VERY long time!!!.... So not only are you talking out of your arsehole but you also clearly know nothing about football - but as I said you're from Belgium....!!!
:
You've made a fool of yourself on these rash comments. I really don't even need to explain further. King of patronising, Mark ?
Funny to see some british people still think they rule the world just because their language is universal. Ever tried having a point in french on a foreign forum ?
You still seem to be much bitter after your national team disaster, don't blame it on me.
As you will know, the Premiership has an exceptional (quality) level...thanks to its numerous foreign players.
And, Mark, we DO get the BBC channels over here, and i've been watching (or recording) MOTD for about 20 years every saturday night and sunday afternoons.
In our lifetime those who kill, the newsworld hands them stardom
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

King of patronising lmao!!! :lol: With someone like you that is quite easy!!! Hey mate, don't take a simple joke I made as a chance to try and ridicule me or England or whatever because quite simply I don't give a fuck - I thought I made that pretty clear in my response but obviously I have to repeat for you... And it was pretty clear that my jokes were that - not patronising it's called a sense of humour but maybe where you are you don't understand that (again that's a joke so stop being so damn touchy lol)....!!!

And you say I made a fool of myself and yet you give nothing to back that comment up - why did I make a fool of myself? - by agreeing with everything you said? - well in that case that makes u a fool too!!! I know all about the success of your players in the premiership (even if that doesn't translate into international football!). The scary thing is the amount of research you clearly went to to list the achievements(??!!) of belgium football when I was clearly messing about!!! The only thing I find laughable is someone from a country who weren't even good enough to qualify to make harsh (but agreed deserved) comments on other countries - take a look in your own back yard first pal!!!!!... And how am I so bitter when I actually agreed with every word you said about England?... Next time don't try and start an argument if the basis of the argument is something that the other person entirely agrees with and then you in turn fail to justify the failure of your own country!!!!... Maybe next time we'll have a debate on which of our two countries are shitter - well the current stats prove however shit we've been recently we still aren't quite as shit as you are lol!!!!

And I never even brought bbc or channels or motd into anything - did you really think I was being serious when I made that comment??? God you take things to heart waaaaaay to seriously - I am educated to know a bit about your football, christ my team had Gilles De Bilde (although he was pretty shit!) and Fellani has been a success at Everton - lighten up pal I was joking about when I made the comment about football - jesus stop getting so hung up over an of the cuff joke that u have shit football but nice chocolate - I have no problem with belgium as a place or it's football and until the recent ridiculous OTT and rather arrogant comments of yourself and SA I didn't have any problem with the people either!!!!....

And how did a simple set of tongue-in-cheek comments translate to wanting to rule the world??? You clearly have an inferiority complex - oh and talking of patronising, it's pretty patronising to ask me to try making a comment in french on a foreign forum when you know nothing about me or my level of competance in the french language... The failure of England is old news, i've many more important things to care about (and funnily enough I actually predicted England were going to have a shit tournament BEFORE it started)!!!!!!

If you knew me on this forum you would know that virtually everything I say on here is lighthearted or tongue in cheek - the fact you have got soooooo upset about it says more about you than it does me - maybe I hit a raw nerve???!!

And although I didn't come on here for an argument you decided to start it over something so petty... Hey mate if you've still got a problem then you can carry this on if you want, i'm not going anywhere....

Mate i'm really sorry, quite clearly you can not take a joke so i'll be the man here and apologise to you for clearly hurting your feelings when in fact it was like.... A JOKE!!! Clearly you didn't realise so i'll leave it now - but next time don't start arguments and expect other people not to take the piss about it back at you!!!! If you'd have started this 'at the other place' believe me, knowing what some of the people on there are like, they'd have torn you to shreds!!!! But I hate that, and as any regulars on here who have known me since I joined 8 years ago will testify, i'm a lover, not a fighter!!!! So chill!!! or carry it on - your choice....!!! :roll:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Oh and btw, how the FUCK did a post about the o2 show degenerate into the world cup???!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: I thought we had a seperate topic for that....!! :lol: :roll: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he's written another dissertation!
Jan
Pilot

Post by Jan »

mark wrote:To be lectured about football by a Belgian is perhaps the funniest thing i've experienced in a VERY long time!!!.... [bla bla bla yada yada yada ] ...... but as I said you're from Belgium....!!!

Brilliant. Quote of the year. Just love it + going to cite anytime I talk to a Belgian.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

LOL Jan!!! Here was me thinking I was going to get a telling off from you and instead I get commended for my naughtiness!!! Here's me trying to douse the flames of a fire and along comes the captain to fan them all around again haha!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not quite a dissertation sun, just a simple 1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 word reply !!!! :lol: Anyway sun you love my words almost as much as you love me!!!! :mrgreen: :shock: :wink:

It was all just playing so no more left to say .... maybe!! Anyway in this forum the captain's word is final, so if he likes it then there's nothing much I can do!!!!....
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I stopped reading after the first 10!!! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

bitch!!!! :cry: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x At least the captain still loves me!!! :lol: :D 8)