new show

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Re: new show

Post by disco bunny »

Ghost World wrote:
disco bunny wrote:that really sucks... I can't go to any of the December dates - no way :cry: :cry:
How come?
basically I'm in Oslo on 4th (or let's say 3rd-5th), in Basel on the 7th and I also have to work (apparently)...
...but we bought tix for Paris

it's the best date, I only need 1 day off, can work 3 days and it's the closest to my place...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I wish I could choose my free days as easy as some do!! :twisted:
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

Well, Brussels is plenty of chocs, so you don't know what you're missing. And beer is better than your pints.

Brugge? That's just a tourist trap, full of fake medieval buildings. You're better off in Ghent or Antwerp. Ask Sunshine! He had a hell of a time driving through Antwerp with the German girls. :wink: The venue for Brett's gig was in a shit place though.

And Suede will play Brussels most marvellous venue.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh stop moaning sun :x , you must have 6 weeks worth of free days coming up soon!!!!! :x :P :evil:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Hey SA I know, i am sure ur chocs are fab!!! we sell them over here of course (whether or not they are 'real' ones is another thing) but don't dis our beer - come on stella, fosters, carling, heinieken, carlsberg, becks, bud - u can't beat it!!!! oh and of course the bitter, ales and ciders!!!! My town has a brewery here so I know what i'm talking about lol!!!! Only trouble is the british are not so well becaved on a night out as our continental friends!!!!!!

Brussells has a reputation for being boring (probably because of the european parliament) but i'm sure it isn't!!!!!! So i'm guessing ur not a fan of Brugge than lol???!!!! :lol:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

it's a fun town, with the pissing boy as well
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

OMG that's that famous fountain i've seen before right sun???!!! For a few moments I had a horrible feeling you we giving us a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too graphic insight into your private life!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: The pissing boy!!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

sunshine wrote:I wish I could choose my free days as easy as some do!! :twisted:
well that's one of the big advantages that make me stay there + people like Ute, that I basically can't leave behind... so I stay
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

LOL... MARK!! :? :roll: :) 8) :lol:

lucky you, db
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

Stella? OMG, that's not a beer! I'm talking about a proper trappist like Chimay or Orval, or a proper gueuze. That's what I call beer.

Ha ha, Manneke Pis! He's still very popular. Well, Brussels has several sides, like any town. It goes from the European parliament indeed, to one of the biggest red light districts on the continent, and everything in between. It has many extremes on a small surface, but that's what makes it interesting. And Suede is gonna play it! It's quite a Suede town in fact.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Ok SA, I will take your word for it on the beer....! :roll:

Oh the biggest red light district on the continent??? - that's handy for all those MEP's !!!! :lol: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

they could fleet a special eurostar for me to go! I would love to be there!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

oh i'm sure they could manage to give first class five star treatment for someone as important as u sun!!!! :lol: :roll:

maybe even charter a private jet in your honour???!!! :shock: :P :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

I may get a helicopter! :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:lol: