Suede VHS / Videos

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Suede VHS / Videos

Post by mark »

There you go sun, now you've just offended our friend with all this talk of 'dwarves'...!!! Wow 5" 3" is kinda petite..!!! If you don't mind me asking what size shoe do you take???!!! lol that sounds like an odd question I know :lol:

Oh I called myself marky???!!! oh well lol, i dunno I guess there are worse things i've been called over time...!!!

Proud of myself???!!! :? :P shy, self conscious little ol' me???!!! :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he will still grow up... nothing you will remember at your old age!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Shoe sizes? Is this about some sort of weird fetish so off-the-wall that even Suede's first album didn't address it? :shock:

Oh, and I can't believe how much time I wasted finding this thread:

http://www.suedeonline.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=1&t=513

...though sunshine started it. :D
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sun - he will still grow up???!!! :shock: he's 21, if he hasn't grown by now i'd start to worry!!!! :lol:

andrew - er no 'some albino' started that thread about Kate Nash if u look not sunshine lol!!!

erm the shoe size question was more based on ur height than anything else as i have quite small feet but am of average height... Just wondered if it relates in anyway - tiny man with huge feet...!!! :lol: weird fetish lol???!!! :oops: we'll say no more about it :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I mean that sunshine was the first to use the moniker "marky." :D

No idea what my shoe size is...9, maybe? It seems to differ between shoe manufacturers...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

hahahaha!! well people close to me online, VERY close lol call me that and as I said certain close friends and relations do as well but mark, marky whatever lol!!! :)

The shoe size thing hmmm... well I really won't way too much about that - 9 is that US size??? let me check the conversion ... omg says 9 is 8.5 in UK... I take a 7 UK and I am 5 inches talker than u!!! :shock: That seems a little weird... :? :shock: omg I better stop talking about this subject lol!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

you know, it depends on the bones in your wrist... the growing up thing, I mean! 8)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

the bones in your wrist????!!! :? :? :shock: :? what does that mean????!!! :? :shock: :?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... you can still grow up until some bones in your wrist get together or something like that!
I wasn't calling anyone a wanker, in case you thought that!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

er well i didn't like to say it but yes, i was thinking it was a wank joke lol!!!! People can still grow until the bones in their wrist join???!!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :? :? :? What on earth are u on about boy?, is this some old wives tale from Spain lol???!!! :lol: :P :? :shock: :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... probably, but i have alwasy been told that!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:? :shock: :roll: