for collectors - best of

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: for collectors - best of

Post by mark »

wow they record 1 month ahead???!!! most chat shows it is like done the same week - graham norton, jonathan ross, alan carr - maybe that is because they all include monologues and need to be up to date!!!...???

Brett and Rod together a co-incidence - sounds more like a sick joke lol!!! :lol: :wink: well yes must have been heaven for u, and as u say u could not miss that opportunity...

1st November - same day as Suede best of!!!! :shock: :o what a bloody cheek, rod trying to destabilise Suede's chart bid!!!!!!

btw I was thinking - it's now 1st of october - coming from Spain, how on earth have u managed to cope with our 5 months of shit weather these past 10 years???!!!! :shock: :lol:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

and there is also a best of bon jovi on Nov 1!

I suppose he will be over the ocean promoting the album there and this will be the only available moment to do it over here.

I don't cope quite well... lots of under the breath swearing.....
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lol - why were u swearing under your breath José???!!!! Was Alan Titmarsh THAT bad lol???!!!! :( Or were u just so in awe of 'The Stewart' lol???!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i was talking about my reactions to 'your' weather!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

ahahahahahaha!!! i see... well maybe, hmmm - look we hate it as it is so must be even worse for u - but at least u have the glorious weather of your homeland to return to!!! no wonder so many brits go to live in spain, italy, america and australia!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

England my country, the home of the free
Such miserable weather

Is it really that bad?
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

YES! :evil:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

er it depends andrew - if you're a nice, kind, decent, caring sort of happy-go-lucky human being it shouldn't bother u a little rain, damp, cold, mist, fog, frost, snow, ice lmao!!! :lol: On the other hand, if you're a negative, miserable, miserly, ungrateful, hurtful, uncaring spaniard then maybe u would not like it so much!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :wink:

oooooh!!! you know I don't mean it sunny boy!!! :wink: :mrgreen: :P
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

pissing down! :twisted:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

lmao!!! hehehehe!! yeah and in fact it was, all last night too!!!! :cry:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:cry:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:if you're a nice, kind, decent, caring sort of happy-go-lucky human being it shouldn't bother u a little rain, damp, cold, mist, fog, frost, snow, ice lmao!!! On the other hand, if you're a negative, miserable, miserly, ungrateful, hurtful, uncaring spaniard then maybe u would not like it so much!!!
Is it considered impolitic to have a signature in these parts? This one was too good to pass up!
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

he he... good one
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

omg!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: hehehehe!! I guess I should be flattered right???! :mrgreen: Even though it is at the expense of poor ol' sunny boy!!! :lol: :roll: Luckily he loves me very much for it not to be a problem!!!! :lol: :shock: :P

Signatures hmm... We even used to have avatars here at one point where everyone could see my ugly mug if they wanted - not that they did lol!!!... :cry: :x :lol: :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll: