Your ten least favorite Suede tracks

Topics in this forum must be about Suede.
Discuss, ask, swap, worship here, as long as it is about Suede!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Your ten least favorite Suede tracks

Post by SoGone »

Ok, I confess that I made this thread just to annoy marky and any other fanboys/fangirls. But I might make a list anyway.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Your ten least favorite Suede tracks

Post by mark »

:roll: If you do that and include 'The Next Life' it will only serve to highlight your ignorance!!!!....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, that one would definitely make the list.

Keep in mind I haven't heard all of the Head Music or ANM B-sides or Picture People (or whatever that early B-side is).
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Picture people lol!!! omg!!!! It's called 'Painted People'!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: And yes, you are ignorant - when you told me you hate 'The Next Life' it kind of invalidated everything else you've said ever since!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hey, I only know it from half-remembered discographies...give me a break!!!

Ok, here's my list from memory. Fuck "The Next Life" and all "The Next Life" lovers. What a piece of pish tosh.

The Next Life
These Are The Sad Songs
WSD
(These three I genuinely dislike)

See That Girl
Waterloo
Weight Of The World
(These ones are just sort of...eh.)

Filmstar
Asbestos
Astrogirl
Hi-Fi
(I like all of these, but if I have to pick least favorites...they'd make the cut)
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)

Post by car wash *unt »

I agree with the above, minus "The Next life" , "These are the sad songs" and "see that girl", and I'm adding: "Lonely Girls", "UFO" (what were they thinking) and "Indian Strings".
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Never heard UFO; I like Lonely Girls enough (terrible lyrics, overly syrupy music, but I like it anyway), but absolutely love Indian Strings!!! One of my very favorites. :D

I'm looking at my list again and thinking I should have substituted "When The Rain Falls" for "Filmstar"...maybe not...hmm.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I've already rendered this list obsolete via a cursory trawl through my Suede collection. Oh well.
Marquis

Post by Marquis »

to me, i would say any song of "A new morning", i don't like very much the head music tracks either.. but except for this, and to go in he detail, i think i can say:

Lazy
These are the sad songs
Electricity
Money (really don't like this one)
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

philistine! :(
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Hey, I like "Money," but I can also see how it might make someone's "worst of" list!