brett is going to Spain!

For all your discussions about Brett's solo career.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: brett is going to Spain!

Post by sunshine »

yeah, go on Bayern!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

In all seriousness i hope Inter win - sorry, they are a far better team with one of the best coaches in the world... the special one - and whether you like it or not he backs up his arrogance with his success - and he's charming and funny too - unlike the usual boring, dull coaches - at least there's someone still flamboyant in the game - oh for the days of Brian Clough...!!! :mrgreen:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i do not like the italian football, so I will go for Bayern...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

sorry but deutsch fussball ist sehr bland und langweilig!!!!
disco bunny
Flight attendant

Post by disco bunny »

says an English :lol: :lol: :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Yes says someone who lives in the country which has the most globally successful and popular top flight football league in the entire world.... followed closely by the likes of La Liga and Serie A.... Where does the Bundesliga fit into things again???...!!! :lol: :roll: :wink: :D
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

hahaha... the worst thing is that they believe it, AK!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

AK??? Was ist das????

Well the facts say that David Beckham is the biggest global football star bar none - and that Manchester United are the most globally successsful 'brand' too - just pop over to asia and find out how many man utd, arsenal, chelsea and liverpool fans u can find over there compared to say the bundesliga... I rest my case...!!!!! Anyway the far east always has excellent taste in british things - by far the most subscribers to my suede youtube channel come from asia... Oh and of course I think you'll find in the US the ever growing and improving MLS has a lot of influence from british football - many of the coaches over there are former british footballers...

Oh and of course u want Cesc right??? Well that's only because what he has done at Arsenal - he wasn't much of a player when he first arrived over here from your lot!!!! Same with Mr Ronaldo - when he came over from Sporting Lisbon he didn't look like anything special at all - yes he had the fancy footwork tricks but he couldn't get past plays as easily, cross the ball as well and his finishing used to leave a lot to be desired - that's why first season or so he was a substitute much of the time - but he was turned into a superstar player in the end - not sure how he is now he's in the best team in spain but he's a far better player than when he arrived on these shores - and that's not just with age - it has as much to do with the team he was in and players he was with!!!!! Oh and let's not forget that the most successful football manager of all time also comes from britain - Sir Alex Ferguson...

Anway whatever happens looking forward to watching the final tomorrow night!!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i won't be watching it... better things to do...
as for Cesc, he was in the Barça 'school'... so there is the reason for his potential... :lol:
the US cannot play soccer... they are only good at their american football :mrgreen:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I think you'll find the US are getting better all the time (as shed 7 once said!!!)... In fact you'll be surprised at the improvements made - some of the best US players who have come over here have flourished in the premier league... Anyway think we (england) will struggle to beat them in our opening world cup game - they could be dark horses in fact - wouldn't be surprised if it ended with a narrow victory for us or even a draw...

Yeah Cesc had potential - that could only be nurtured properly by an english team though when he moved over here lol!!!

Anyway u should watch - sure it will be a good game tonight - or at least watch the championship play off final for a place in the premier league - sure u can't be tempted to watch blackpool v cardiff city???!!!!! :mrgreen: :D 8) :shock: :roll: :wink:

Oh and btw what are these better things u have to do - staying in marking some papers???!!!! :roll: :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

lol... sunbathing.
not interested at all in the final... not my teams and a stupid stadium...
going out again to make the most of a sunny day!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Sunbathing??? like u NEED the tan!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh is it being held at the Nou Camp then???!!!! :lol: 8) :wink:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

has he announced he is moving to Real Madrid yet?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

well according to teletext looks like he's off there - he says "If you don't coach Real Madrid then u always have a gap in your career...."
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

shameful he did not go to celebrate to Milan!