:(

For all your discussions about Brett's solo career.
Post Reply
car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)
Posts: 169
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 06:39

:(

Post by car wash *unt »

Re: will suede tour in 2011
Posted by: 88skido
Date: November 23, 2010 12:39PM
Would not be betting on Brett's solo album coming out in the spring. For sure.
Fuck.

car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)
Posts: 169
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 06:39

Re: :(

Post by car wash *unt »

I was really looking forward to it. Suede is begining to be a pain in the arse.

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

Yeah, damn those tossers! Do you know how much of my precious time and money I've spent on their releases? :evil:

At least with Brett solo I stopped with the first one. (Mainly because it's impossible to find the others at reasonable prices here.)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

hmmm... what are they not telling us? :?:

car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)
Posts: 169
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 06:39

Re: :(

Post by car wash *unt »

You're one of those who bought the collection just to hear one scratching sound less in "we are the pigs"?

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

Truth has been spoken in this thread.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

:?:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:Yeah, damn those tossers! Do you know how much of my precious time and money I've spent on their releases? :evil:

At least with Brett solo I stopped with the first one. (Mainly because it's impossible to find the others at reasonable prices here.)
Idiot!!! 'Wilderness' and 'Slow Attack' are GREAT albums... and the songs from the forthcoming solo sound the best yet - no idea why it may be delayed bearing in mind in recent interviews i've read apparently it's now all finished - i'm assuming that includes the mastering that Brett said needed to be done during the Q Radio interview...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

...care to send me the CD's from merry old England, then, where prices are apparently far more reasonable? Might as well include a copy of the new Rumer album while you're at it. :D :P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

buy them

car wash *unt
Passenger (Economy)
Posts: 169
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 06:39

Re: :(

Post by car wash *unt »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxT0MuDDV6Q

This is why I think Suede is a waste of time.

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

just a distraction

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

car wash, come and see Suede at the o2 or if u were there in March at Royal Albert Hall which was undoubtedly possibly their finest ever gig and then tell me Suede getting back together "is a waste of time"... Suede are better than ever right now and if you are one of the people lucky enough to be going to see them live then u wouldn't be talking such bollox - Brett hasn't abandoned his solo act - he'll still continue with it - and thinking about it none of us should complain about a slight delay for his next album - it'll still be coming out and we've had 3 albums in the last 4 years from him - stop being so greedy and impatient!!! - in the meantime we also get the priveldge of getting to see the best band in the world perform again at their live peak!!!! What more could u ask for???!!! :roll: :mrgreen: He's bringing back Suede better than ever and also still continuing with his solo career and STILL u moan!!! Some people are never happy!!!! :roll: :(

Also, admittedly I am really excited about his next solo album because the songs i've heard sound like his best so far, but if you're trying to say it's better than what Suede did you're wrong!!!! I love listening to his solo stuff but given a choice i'd STILL overall rather listen to the old Suede albums over that!!! And despite it's criticism recently i'm starting to realise that I am beginning to prefer his debut over wildrness or SA... I just feel lucky to have had suede, the tears and brett solo in my life because I love all three to varying degrees!!! :D Oh and 'Brittle Heart' is the best of all the new songs imo...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

Based on the Youtube footage I've heard (I think it was the first "comeback" show they played), they're definitely still a great band...but I don't think I'd say they are at their peak.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

car wash *unt wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxT0MuDDV6Q

This is why I think Suede is a waste of time.

Based on one listen, I like that song all right, but I'd much rather have Suede or even The Tears.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

Post Reply