:(

For all your discussions about Brett's solo career.
sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

:roll:

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

hahahaha... I think there's always some sort of protocol for weddings in how you dress - same as funerals although many funerals have requests for people to wear bright clothes these days!!!!... The suit thing is weird, unless it is a wedding or a funeral or a job interview I don't wear one - but bizarrely after a while of wearing it I don't mind so much and by the time it comes to taking it off I somehow don't really want to because i'm finally 'into it'!!! Then i'll never wear one again for.... ages!!!... :roll: :?

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

You need to meet some guy who's willing to play dress up. I think you'd enjoy that.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x Don't make me angry lol!!!!... I was going to say don't make me spank your ass but really, I don't want to encourage you anymore!!!!!... :roll:

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

i go in dressed in white to funerals...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote: I was going to say don't make me spank your ass but really, I don't want to encourage you anymore!!!!!... :roll:

Like I said, the whole S&M thing. Are you sure you're not a Soft Cell fan? :P
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

Tainted love???!!! nah not really into that - or frankie goes to hollywood before you say it!!! really, you don't know me at all do you???!!! such a wrong impression lol!!!....

oh and José - white at funerals huh??!!! Really???!!!! hmmm, I guess it's quite nice, like a Dove sign or something... Actually white is soooooooo much better an idea than black - light and hope is better than darkness - as people say you should celebrate people's lives, not just mourn their passing...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

I hate Frankie, so that's good. :D

Oh, and Tainted Love is way overrated. :wink:
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

What sort of love do you prefer then - dirty love????!!!!...

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

Love that's bigger than a Honda, bigger than a Subaru...I just wonder what you do there in the back of your pink Cadillac...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

and remember i am an angel! 8)

mark
Flight attendant
Posts: 5865
Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 06:00
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: :(

Post by mark »

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

8) :lol:

SoGone
Flight attendant
Posts: 2995
Joined: 27 May 2010, 12:13
Location: Nowhere town

Re: :(

Post by SoGone »

There are no angels, just an Aretha Franklin song.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!

sunshine
Flight attendant
Posts: 7590
Joined: 14 Feb 2002, 01:00

Re: :(

Post by sunshine »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Reply