shit!!!! was I really singing to sham 69 last night???!!!..

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: shit!!!! was I really singing to sham 69 last night???!

Post by sunshine »

he doesn't get any :lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

you're a sweetheart andy.... shame most women would prefer the filthy sex!!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

sunshine wrote:he doesn't get any :lol:

...I find it disturbing that you find my lack of meaningful human contact amusing.

What a jerk, lol.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:you're a sweetheart andy.... shame most women would prefer the filthy sex!!!!...

Women suck.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

solitude/loneliness is great
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No it's not. It's horrible. I should know.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

if you cannot be on your own at peace, yes, you have a problem
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

children, children, children!!!! god I feel like a dad of two fueding kids!!!! They say those who are always fighting secretly fancy eachother!!!!... :roll: :wink:

well I will take charge and say this:

Andy - he's a stroppy bastard, sometimes offensive but well-meaning generally and hey he may get all stroppy with you but really I don't think that comment was meant to be taken too seriously - don't worry about it...

José - stop trying to antagonise him, it is really totally unnecessary - if you don't like it just don't talk to him - stop winding people up!!!! YOU KNOW ME, i hate the whole 'other place' atmosphere and I don't want it created here - we all have the right to post here but really there's joking and offending people - anytime i've done that i've held my hand up and apologised afterwards - i'm no angel, i've said some things I shouldn't have sometimes - including to Andy!!!! But really, either get on or get lost hahahaha!!!

hey, you both should be able to post here - Andy, try not to be too sensitive to his words and Sun, don't make fun or judge other people on how they are - whether or not Andy had the illness that he has it's not for you to say there's something wrong with him because he doesn't enjoy solitude - I love my 'own time', being alone, I don't always need people around me as I need space - I can amuse myself and be fine - but still there ARE times, many when it is hard being alone or feeling cut off or restricted - I feel that as much as anyone... Let's chat, have fun but stop with the judging people!!!... I take 99.99% of the things that are said on here in jest and fun - but, being impartial, and having known u for a long time sun, sometimes - well sometimes the stuff being said is unneccessary... Just my opinion, it means nothing I know - there is no right or wrong but.... let's just either get on or go back to ignoring eachother lol - I like both of you, a lot... I think Andy has made a lot of effort, if you don't like it sun just... don't speak to him!!! enough with the rudeness!.... :roll:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

i don't see the problem with my statement which was not addressed to him, but generally
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Well I disagree with that statement!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

This place is quickly becoming the Shed Seven of forums.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

why do people normally go to a shrink? either because they have suffered a trauma or because they cannot be at peace when they are alone.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

well i am not at peace when i am alone all the time - sometimes i am, sometimes i'm extremely lonely - but i'm not off to see a shrink... i think people who live entirely alone, i mean without a family, without a flatshare or a partner are often very unhappy - there is a difference from enjoying being alone and some peace to being entirely alone in all your spare time apart from when you work or go to school... the one of the biggest causes of the onset of mental illness in people, both young and elderley, is a lack of regular contact with people... And also an example is how strange it is that when a loved one dies, a partner of someone who is elderly in particular, they tend to die themselves very soon after - i don't believe that is a co-incidence - i know i am talking about elderly people and you may think that is a seperate thing, but it's amazing how often depression is caused for many people when they are alone - because being at peace with being alone, unless you are 'special' like you, or some kind of monk, is very much something people do not like... it is part of being human to want to be with someone and to not be isolated or alone - alone time is good, but too much and - it's quite an unhealthy thing...

i'm always much happier with suede in my life, i know that!!!... :)