The secret to high self-esteem

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

The secret to high self-esteem

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: The secret to high self-esteem

Post by mark »

There you go Andy - don't judge yourself against anyone else - just be true to yourself!!!! :D oh and of course don't judge yourself against me - i'm a gorgeous fucker!!!... :lol: :P :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Judge y'rself.

(If I was true to myself...well, let's not go there.)
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

come on sweetie!!!... you're wonderful and you know it!!!!.... If I say that you are then it must be true because I ALWAYS speak the truth!!!!... :D Hey how's school going btw and the whole 'britpop' essay thing???... What is your general area of study again???...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

My general area of study is communications. I'm still waiting to hear back from graduate schools.

The essay's going all right; I made a major mistake in previous semesters by making my teachers have high expectations of me. It's making the whole ordeal rather painful.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:( Hey you'll be fine, just enjoy it and don't be hard on yourself whatever - well clearly you're bright as fuck so there won't be any problems for you... Oh and did I ever meantion I did Communication Studies too???!!!... :shock: :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I got my first grad school rejection letter yesterday. Hence my drinking binge.

I thought you said you didn't go to college...or do you have major studies in high school over there?
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I stayed on at school to do art (lower level), history and communication studies... And was pretty shit, I guess not focussed enough or into it enough - lack of confidence in myself or whatever - I didn't do very well anyway....
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No way you could be less focused than me...I get through based on pure luck. Actually, right now, my adviser's catching on...just in time to royally screw me.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

if they literally screwed you it might make you focus a little more!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...or they might be more inclined to be charitable towards me.