What's so tender about the night?

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Re: What's so tender about the night?

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...I don't feel like clicking back to page 2 to see what you're shocked about, so I'll just post this statement, assume you're just using a random smiley, and be on my way.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

See, you two are getting on like a house on fire now!!!! :D 8) Oh and sun has scary staring eyes, that's part of the reason he scares me!!!! (shit I shouldn't say things like that if I plan to say 'hi' at the next Suede shows as i'll be sooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed - the fact i'll be 'lightly' drunk should help though!!!!)... There's plenty of pics of sun on facebook, whether or not he'd 'friend' you there is another thing!!!!

oh and below is a pic of what José currently looks like!!!! :P Actually it is the footballer Diego Forlan but well, erm.... hahahahhahahahahaha!!! a number of years ago I did this... well I said some REALLY bad things on here when I was drunk - well good in whichever way you look but at the time I kinda 'came out' on here and went through this whole emotional thing about being gay (which as soon as I realised when I was sober the next day deleted!!!!) and for some reason I said I fancied sun and compared him to that footballer Forlan!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: :o :oops: You're right though Andy, I did used to think he was good looking when he was younger - but then he's spanish, he's MEANT to be good looking!!!! There no such thing as an ugly spaniard - or is there???... it's a fact that most latin guys look hot (maybe that's just in my eyes!!!!)... :shock: :lol: :P :oops:
Attachments
Diego-Forlan-picture1.jpg
Diego-Forlan-picture1.jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 10218 times
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

No offense to anyone here, but that guy in that picture is NASTY. Looks like Mel Gibson with less hair, a darker tan, and psychotic eyes.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

See, I told you about the eyes didn't I???!!!...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:evil: :wink:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:P :wink: :D *kiss*!!! :)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...at least sun doesn't seem to use those eyes in evil ways, you know, to make eye contact.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Medussa!... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

some kids cry when i give them the 'look' :lol:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I'd cry even if you were giving someone else The Look. It's bloody disturbing, it is. Almost as disturbing as the thought of that twenty-year old blonde chick boning Hugh Heffner.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

SoGone wrote:I'd cry even if you were giving someone else The Look. It's bloody disturbing, it is. Almost as disturbing as the thought of that twenty-year old blonde chick boning Hugh Heffner.
vomit, vomit, vomit!!!... :(