Funny priest stories

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Funny priest stories

Post by SoGone »

...so this guy's lying in a hospital bed. The priest grabs his arms, pulls him up, and yells, "Come on, walk, you bastard." The guy dies the next day.

...another guy's sitting in a wheelchair. The priest grabs his shoulders/chest, pulls him out of the wheelchair, hugging him, and yells, "Come on, you bastard, stand up."

These are both true stories. Perhaps they're one of the (many) reasons why I'm a lapsed Catholic.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Funny priest stories

Post by mark »

sounds VERY difficult to believe... You spend a lot of time observing priests in hospitals do you Andrew???... :shock: :? :?:

I think the reason you're a lapsed catholic has more to do with your insatiable masturbation issues... :shock: :o :roll:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...no, but for the record, the guy in the wheelchair incident occurred at the church itself...

...and yeah, sex has a LOT to do with it...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

I have seen faith healers get people out of wheelchairs but shouting at someone "come on stand up you bastard" is a bit much!!!... :shock: :shock: :shock:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Faith healers, lol...

Do you have The Far Side over there? It reminds me of that one cartoon captioned "Appliance Healers," and it shows a guy yelling, "I command the foul demons that have plagued this vacuum cleaner to come OUT!"
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

no!!!.... sounds... interesting!!!...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

The Far Side = greatest newspaper comic strip ever.

Well, second greatest, because Calvin & Hobbes is the greatest.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

u like newspaper comic strips???? :) cool.... not a big 'comic' fan myself but...
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Let me qualify:

Calvin & Hobbes and The Far Side = the only two truly great newspaper comic strips.

Dilbert, Bizarro, and Non Sequiter (though the latter two are blatant Far Side ripoffs) have had their moments. Silent/Random/Invisible Garfield is brilliant, but that's more an Internet thing than a newspaper thing, so...
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

:)