Let's talk about boats

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Let's talk about boats

Post by SoGone »

Sailboats, freighter ships, tugboats, rowboats, any kind you want to talk about.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
mark
Flight attendant

Re: Let's talk about boats

Post by mark »

a bicycle made for two???... :lol: :roll: 8) Even though i'm not always so good travelling on water probably one of my favourite 'boat' experiences was a trip around Lake Garda in Italy on a speedboat!!!! :D That was a lot of fun!!!... 8)
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I always wanted to go on a speedboat. Too bad I don't know anyone who has one, or even have the money to buy one (or the knowledge to operate it).
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

SoGone wrote:I don't know anyone who has one, or even have the money to buy one (or the knowledge to operate it).

I probably could have worded this better.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

love catamarans
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

What?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

fast and not polluting the sea
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Are catamarans like hoovercrafts???!!!... :? Oh and the speedboat was fun but it was part of a tour so you didn't actually get to drive it yourself (I think the word 'drive' sounds better than 'sail' when it comes to a speedboat!!!) but it was fun sitting on a top deck of this powerboat thingey.... :mrgreen:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

Oh, tours. Fuck tours. They're terrible.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

A catamaranis a type of multihulled boat or ship consisting of two hulls, or vakas, joined by some structure, the most basic being a frame, formed of akas.
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

I understood none of that, not being a boat person, but I appreciate you making the effort; I really do.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:lol:
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Me too!!! oh and Andy your wrong!!! when I say tours well... look other tourists were on the speedboat too but this was no tour in terms of "on your left you can see...." NO!!! This was powering around the lake at high speed and occasionally slowly down if you fancied taking a pic!!! But really it was just powering around at high seepd across the lake in front of the mountains!!! Wonderful thrill and scenery!!!! No commentary, just fun and a thrill!!!... :D
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

mark wrote:No commentary, just fun and a thrill!!!... :D

I had a experience with a girl once. I'd describe it like that.

No, wait, I'm thinking of one of my masturbatory fantasies. Never mind.
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

Was gonna say I didn't think there WAS a girl.... but it's always nice to fantasise you're right!!!! :P