thread to love blur

Anything goes, all topics are allowed in this forum!
For general chat and meetups, please post here.
mark
Flight attendant

Re: thread to love blur

Post by mark »

Yeah, I agree with you SA, I think very patchy - as I said I have a few Blur favourites but definitely not amongst my favourite bands... I think you're right with most the song titles although i'm not sure if you're confusing a song called 'Whatever' with the song that Oasis made???...
some albino
Passenger (Business Class)

Post by some albino »

No, with whatever I didn't mean a song title, but any other mediocre Blur song. I can distinguish an Oasis song from a Blur song, lol. Generally I prefer Oasis to Blur. I have 3 Oasis albums, the first 2 and the last one, and only one Blur album. So that says enough. I bought Be here now as well, but I think I destroyed it after listening to it, ha ha.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

have you heard the new band from the oasis brother?
some albino

Post by some albino »

Yes, I think they call themselves The Beatles.

They are genious.
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:shock:
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

Beady Eye
some albino

Post by some albino »

Blimey, I'm mildly ironical again, of course.

What I heard is ripping off The Beatles, even worse than Oasis. It's sounds okay though. Quite harmless.

I read on NME that he won't play any Oasis songs!

And I don't like The Beatles!
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

some albino wrote:No, with whatever I didn't mean a song title, but any other mediocre Blur song. I can distinguish an Oasis song from a Blur song, lol.
That's me told!!!! :shock: :lol:

Someone told me the Beady Eye album is quite patchy but apparently there are a few good songs on it... I have all the Oasis albums but yes of course they are extremely patchy too!!!!... I don't own any Blur albums, just a few of their songs!!!... I prefer The Stones to The Beatles...
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

:twisted:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

some albino wrote:Blur had their moments, and Parklife is a great album, but they irritated me a lot as well with horrible songs like Song 2 or whatever or Music is my radar
Yes! Yes!

...I do like Beetlebum, though.
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

some albino wrote:No, with whatever I didn't mean a song title, but any other mediocre Blur song. I can distinguish an Oasis song from a Blur song, lol. Generally I prefer Oasis to Blur. I have 3 Oasis albums, the first 2 and the last one, and only one Blur album. So that says enough. I bought Be here now as well, but I think I destroyed it after listening to it, ha ha.

Some Albino, you need to get "The Masterplan." Right now. Unless you bought that and destroyed it too...though I don't know why you'd destroy any Oasis albums if you held onto the wretched last one... :wink:

Beady Eye is slightly better than post BHN Oasis, but only very, very slightly, mainly because Liam somehow regained a BIT of his edge...
mark wrote:Everything that's wrong with sunshine can be explained by the fact that he doesn't eat meat!!!!
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

beast is back
mark
Flight attendant

Post by mark »

u fancy him lol!!!... :roll: :wink:
SoGone
Flight attendant

Post by SoGone »

...it's so terrible, having someone actually discuss Blur on a Blur thread, isn't it?
sunshine
Flight attendant

Post by sunshine »

tender is the night